News:

Urgh, this is what I hate about PD.com, it is the only site in existence where a perfectly good spam thread can be misused for high quality discussions.  I hate you all.

Main Menu

Notes from a Small Island Vol 4

Started by Cain, October 16, 2005, 01:16:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

We interrupt this rant to bring you a special announcement from our beloved leaders!

You are irrelevant.  You are not even worthy of our attention as voters, the only reason you are tolerated at all is because of the steady amounts of cash you put out for us and our friends.  Notice we only refer to you as tax payers today?  Thats because that's all you're good for.

We must stave off your doubts, make you march to the drums of consensous, be as outraged as you are.  The objective is everything, the players insignificant digits, necessary yet worthless in our calculations.

We will use you, drain you, kill you if we must and you will get the jobs one because we say so.  We understand things you can never hope to.  Do not question us, you have no access to our knowledge.

Now go back to your idiot boxes.  There is nothing to worry about tax payers, your Government is in control.  Here, drink this depressant, watch this mind-numbing and informationally challenged crap.  There is nothing to worry about, and everything to worry about.  But we are here to protect you.  Except when we dont want to, or it doesnt suit us.

The Good Reverend Roger

Indeed.  

Food tubes and consumers, one and all.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.