News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

Do you like games?

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 03, 2005, 03:37:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Wolfpoet on May 02, 2006, 09:27:37 PM
Care to walk with me? I can show you the shadows, i can show you your dreams.

Blood dripping from cold hands, gunshots in the night, screams to break the dull silence.

We all secretly desire the pain and suffering, we all wish to kill, maim, rape, destroy.

Our media is glutted with scenes of depravity. Movies, comics, books even the songs we download into our cute, little ipods.

But we do not have the courage of our convictions. We may imagine the taste of blood, we visualise the crimson patterns drawn on pure flesh, we imagine the sweet symphony of screams.

But when all is said and done we bury these dirty little secrets in a dark place, we hide it from our rational selves.

The greatest irony is how much we condemn those who do not hide, we fear and hate those who explore their natures.

We are predators, we are born to hunt, kill, maim, destroy and dominate. Sooner or later we all delves too deeply into that hidden beast and not all of us come out from this communion quite the same.

Gah.   
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

Damn. I wish he was still here for me to abuse.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

hunter s.durden

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on June 18, 2007, 04:08:38 AM

Quit being greedy.

There's still plenty of dumbfucks...
This space for rent.

Sweety

lol not bad- Id say not merely sociopath but even psycho-killer-Path!
(I'm a tiny girl.)²

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on June 18, 2007, 04:08:38 AM

He still comes around EB&G, and is still just as much of a fucktard.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

East Coast Hustle

I dunno. I'm kinda surprised to see he hasn't responded to what I posted over there in his thread where he informed us that he has been plagiarizing our work. I'd sure hate to think I drove him away...
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on June 24, 2007, 06:11:22 PM
I dunno. I'm kinda surprised to see he hasn't responded to what I posted over there in his thread where he informed us that he has been plagiarizing our work. I'd sure hate to think I drove him away...

He'll be back, when he (again) is convinced that we will listen to his wonderful theories about joos.

And he didn't plagiarize, he simply posted without permission.

Thurnez Isa

I remember when he was here him saying he doesnt hate the joos
he hates isrealis
:lulz:
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Wolfpoet on May 02, 2006, 09:27:37 PM
Care to walk with me? I can show you the shadows, i can show you your dreams.

Blood dripping from cold hands, gunshots in the night, screams to break the dull silence.

We all secretly desire the pain and suffering, we all wish to kill, maim, rape, destroy.

Our media is glutted with scenes of depravity. Movies, comics, books even the songs we download into our cute, little ipods.

But we do not have the courage of our convictions. We may imagine the taste of blood, we visualise the crimson patterns drawn on pure flesh, we imagine the sweet symphony of screams.

But when all is said and done we bury these dirty little secrets in a dark place, we hide it from our rational selves.

The greatest irony is how much we condemn those who do not hide, we fear and hate those who explore their natures.

We are predators, we are born to hunt, kill, maim, destroy and dominate. Sooner or later we all delves too deeply into that hidden beast and not all of us come out from this communion quite the same.

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Freeky

What the hell is with that guy? :lulz:

Nephew Twiddleton

Nothing.
Wolves are profoundly poetic creatures. Naturally, staring in the eye of a wolf gave him his literary talents.  :lulz:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Jenne

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube