News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

Rev Roger sermon #3...get yer barf-bags, folks!

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 29, 2003, 03:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phantom pope

spoon: i'm missing vt100, vt110 ... sys64738 ... ati-commands and instant booting these days.

phantom pope (told t0be old)

Lister

Most forums are simply too uptight...

They start whining when you dare to go off-topic, swear, troll, say something that might be found offensive if you put it in a certain context, fluff, start threads in the wrong forum,...

This is why I stay away from most forums.  All the whining going on there...
When I was a little man
Playdough came in a little can
I was Star Wars' biggest fan
Now I'm stuck without a plan
GI Joe was an action man
Shaggy drove the mystery van
Devo was my favorite band
Take me back to my happy land

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Spoon E. Geetraitor!!

I've always hated forums myself.... this is the only one I'm on..... I miss the old days of dialing up to BBS's.... damn I'm old school.... *hugs my old 800 baud modem*

Hah!  150/300 bps, HALF-DUP!!!, dumb terminal...1984.

It DID have a thermal printer, though...
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Spoon E. Gee

btw.... I collect classic computers and relates stuff..... so if you've got any REALLY old stuff layin around that still works..... lemme know...
damn my sig is still out of date....

I wish I still had my old commodores.

Ah... childhood.

Lord Trout

Well, shit.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SheckyI miss my old Commodore VIC-20... *sniff*

Hehe...I still have my Timex Sinclair (ZX81) with TAPE DRIVE and THERMAL PRINTER and a 1K MEMORY UPGRADE PLUG IN!

Mwhahahahahahahahaha!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

DJRubberducky

Quote from: Velvet JesusHere is another problem, though... how do you even know when you are having an original thought?
I hate this!  Did I really come up with the stuffed Stimpy doll with a scratch-n-sniff butt all by myself, or did I hear somebody else mention it when I wasn't listening? :D
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

Penumbral

Trollax

what a pity.... I upgraded my 386 to a p120... which I still have... the power supply floppy drive and cd drive are about a decade old now...

but that's nothing compared to a ZX81 however...

East Coast Hustle

bumped, because I still have a Commodore 64 in perfect working order with 2 floppy drives and a dot matrix printer.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

I want to know what Roger's avatar really did say back then.

LMNO

Bella

Actually, I don't know. Sorry.
The OP was made in Jan of 03 and I didn't arrive here until Aug of 03.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

LMNO