News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Eris' Stitch'n'Bitch--AKA the Discordian Craft Corner

Started by Toots, January 13, 2006, 06:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Toots

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodYou kind of look like my mom, except of course she's 40 years older and has white hair.  But the chin and cheek combination...man, that's weirdly similar.

You know what's really strange, I get things like this a LOT. Like freaky-frequency a lot. I always look like someone's family member.
Perhaps I am but one of a bunch of clones reproduced over eons and implanted into unwitting families?  :shock:
I'm laughing, but it's a laugh of impatience.

If you can take the hot lead enema, then you can cast the first stone[/b]
Lenny Bruce

LHX

neat hell

Toots

Quote from: Irreverend Death to Poultry, KSCTppts, where's my scarf?

Official Notice

Dear Tavarish Death to Poultry

Please to be informed the Department of Scarf Knittery did not receive your formal scarf application.

The Department is currently closed due to being under siege by baby ninja scarf which has slayed our most beloved mascot--the Cattus Felis beast, humped the leg of Scarf Knittery minister for three days in a row and vomitted yarn all over the secret files of the Knit Stazi.

The Department has also been overwhelmed by foreign demand for knitted voodoo dolls and claw hammers. However we shall take your letter under advisement.  We shall discuss with the ministers of knittering the feasibility of the project's completion before Spring weather. And if possible will happily send you a scarf of your own.

Hail Eris, All Hail the Department of Knittery.
Alfreda D. Fenderson
High Commision of Knittery Affairs Esq.

Lenny Bruce

Toots

Quote from: LHXnobody in my family made me a scarf

This scarf be 100% pure wool yo! Warm AND largely waterproof (not totally but wool does a great job of keeping winter wetness away).

Now if I can only get it to stop humping everyone's legs...

Lenny Bruce

l0c0dantes

Ya know toots, First, with eveyone seeming to recognize you from somewhere.... And you knitting scarves.....

.....And Thoes all being traits of a lil old lady.... ARE YOU THE WHOLE BOARDS GRAMMY !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Toots

Quote from: l0c0dantesYa know toots, First, with eveyone seeming to recognize you from somewhere.... And you knitting scarves.....

.....And Thoes all being traits of a lil old lady.... ARE YOU THE WHOLE BOARDS GRAMMY !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

If all your grammies were crass, swore like sailors and wore short skirts then sure. I'm your grammy! Now kindly get grammy that bottle of Scotch dear.

Lenny Bruce

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Actually, you look like someone I used to know too.

Toots

Quote from: fnordiscordiaAre you a hippie?

NO! ::stomps off to sit in the corner and steam::
Hippies smell.

Lenny Bruce

I was just asking because this girl was a hippie, not implying that you were a hippie.

It was kind of funny though.

Toots

Quote from: fnordiscordiaI was just asking because this girl was a hippie, not implying that you were a hippie.

It was kind of funny though.

Yes it was.  :twisted:
Thankfully I am not a hippie.
I don't think they allow hateful people to join.

::has hate for those who deserve it::

Lenny Bruce

No, they'll let anyone join as long as they smoke lots of pot and don't bathe regularly.

Toots

Yeah, that whole "hygiene" thing is not all it's cracked up to be.

But still.

Nothing can convince me to hang out around so much patchouli oil.

Lenny Bruce

I don't know about you, but I know some filthy fucking hippies.

Also, I didn't know patchouli was an oil.