Author Topic: General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread  (Read 132257 times)

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread
« Reply #2430 on: March 16, 2019, 10:46:57 am »
Well that's just it, isn't it? The atrocity I claim you're about to commit will justify the atrocity I want to commit.

So much of especially American conservative and far-right output is projection.  Once you start seeing it, it's uncanny.

nullified

• Outlandish
  • SPAG
    • View Profile
« Reply #2431 on: March 16, 2019, 10:49:00 am »
Well that's just it, isn't it? The atrocity I claim you're about to commit will justify the atrocity I want to commit.

So much of especially American conservative and far-right output is projection.  Once you start seeing it, it's uncanny.

This reality’s defective and I want a refund.

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2432 on: March 16, 2019, 04:15:01 pm »

That, yeah.  And also something about paying for past sins, and an infinite number of new sins to prevent that.
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
The Good Reverend gets laughed at all the time.

But that usually ends when the laughers figure out WHY I'm covered in axle grease and feathers.

TGRR,
Lives for that magical moment when the laughs turn into something else, entirely.

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

• Promotor Fidei
  • Deserved It
  • Behold! The Yellow Sign of Dobbshead
    • View Profile
    • Yiffstar User Profile
« Reply #2433 on: March 16, 2019, 05:08:15 pm »
But Dok, the whites are whining about losing jobs to poor foreign minorities and the minorities are whining about being murdered and put in cages! Identical!

The abuses introduced by Trump and Bush are real, but my point is people found a way to feel persecuted even when things were going great during the Obama administration
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Pergamos

• Deserved It
  • Did it for the cookies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2434 on: Yesterday at 09:20:08 pm »
But Dok, the whites are whining about losing jobs to poor foreign minorities and the minorities are whining about being murdered and put in cages! Identical!

The abuses introduced by Trump and Bush are real, but my point is people found a way to feel persecuted even when things were going great during the Obama administration

As the Conservatives love to point out, Obama also murdered people and put them in cages...

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2435 on: Yesterday at 11:20:47 pm »

As the Conservatives love to point out, Obama also murdered people and put them in cages...

You're absolutely right.  I guess I won't bother voting this time, since the situations are absolutely identical, without any form of context.
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
The Good Reverend gets laughed at all the time.

But that usually ends when the laughers figure out WHY I'm covered in axle grease and feathers.

TGRR,
Lives for that magical moment when the laughs turn into something else, entirely.

The Johnny

• did nots
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #2436 on: Today at 08:55:04 am »

Maybe give a good example?

Pergamos

• Deserved It
  • Did it for the cookies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2437 on: Today at 06:12:49 pm »

You're absolutely right.  I guess I won't bother voting this time, since the situations are absolutely identical, without any form of context.

I was actually supporting your argument that minorities and women, unlike the nazis, are not manufacturing their oppression. I'm not suggesting Obama was just as bad.