Author Topic: Discordians Anonymous  (Read 10605 times)

BadBeast

• BadBeast so totally fucking
  • Deserved It
  • Prefect Priapicus Fukmuk, Lord of the opening I
    • View Profile
Re: Discordians Anonymous
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2011, 03:07:03 pm »
More later if anyone gives  a rats arse, on "How I learned to ride roughshod over the forces of Law 'n' Order,  subsume bucketfuls of LSD and eventually learned to love Lady Eris, and embrace her lulzy Discord"

:lulz:  :fuckmittens:

Did you ever write that followup?  I recall trolling my teachers, before I knew that it had a name, but I didn't take it to the heights of awesome that you did.
I didn't, no. To be honest, I'd forgotten all about this post. So thanks for the bump. Reading it again, I can see how it really needs a next installment. So it's moved right up on my "Shit to to do" list. Right after the entry titled "Make appointment with Chemical Ally" and just before "Guess I got my Swagga back". Probably not today, maybe not even tomorrow. But one day soon, certainly.   :lulz: 
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4