I've started a new thread to make it easier to keep track of modifications to the OP. Also, if you already have an account at EB&G
, then you automatically have an account on the wiki
- it uses the same username+password.
There are no rules to editing the wiki page - anyone can. There is full version control, so it just takes a few clicks to back-out any changes - so don't worry about breaking anything. It's easier to ask forgiveness than permission, so just go ahead and do what you think looks right
It might work better to discuss things here, and make edits there?What I'm looking for at this stage:
Criticism/comments on the way I've split the categories. Either rewordings or alternative suggestions for the split.
1. Maximize Freedom (7) "Make it harder for those who seek to control other people."
"Encouraging individuals to not only think for themselves, but to get off their asses and do something about it"
2. Reality tunnel escape/intellectual improvement/think for yourself (21) "Spread the desire to improve ones knowledge/perspectives."
"Encourage people to question everything."
"Show people, who want to, how to attempt a BIP jailbreak."
3. Keep things strange, or more so (11) "Demonstrate the fun awesomeness of strange shit which already exists"
"Make more strange"
4. Have Fun (17) "With others - Socialising/Networking"
"Alone - being exposed to things you think of as fun"
5. Change Political/Cultural climate (2) "Change the way politics works"
"Change cultural norms"
6. Evangelism (4)
7. Reduce Apathy (2)
8. Increase Creativity (2) "Through art"
"In any form"