Author Topic: Great game from the world of Chaos- Game Torah Online  (Read 550 times)

Cain

• Herma-mora-altadoon ae altadoon
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: Great game from the world of Chaos- Game Torah Online
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2014, 03:43:53 pm »
"The thoughts of all men arise from the darkness. If you are the movement of your soul, and the cause of that movement precedes you, then how could you ever call your thoughts your own? How could you be anything other than a slave to the darkness that comes before? Only the Logos allows one to mitigate that slavery. Only knowing the sources of thought and action allows us to own our thoughts and our actions, to throw off the yoke of circumstance."
- R. Scott Bakker, The Darkness That Comes Before

Lois

• Known
  • SPAG
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2014, 04:31:55 pm »

Born in Second Life
November 16, 2014

My Security Service reported that emerged from the forum player from Argentina. Regarding threats to my address- my service safety has already received orders.

Doktor Howl

• TUCSON RAIDER
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • TUCSON RAIDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2014, 04:53:12 pm »

Born in Second Life
November 16, 2014

My Security Service reported that emerged from the forum player from Argentina. Regarding threats to my address- my service safety has already received orders.

wat
"Man, there's nothin' to do in this stupid town rope swing's busted, stinking cops always kicking me out of the park manager of the 7-11 always says "get off my curb you good for nothing" all the girls already know I'm a bad kisser so they don't come anywhere near me I don't know how many times I've been to TGIF a kid can eat an onion bloom only so many times bowling's boring, the skating rink's been taken over by 12 year olds there ain't no good movies out, blockbuster never has any good games in I don't want to play Bombad Racing, I mean what the heck is that? I'm sick of all my records and every time I walk into a record store, I forget what I want to get and their ain't nothing on TV, not a stupid thing! There ain't nothing to do 'cept take naps and wait patiently for death!"
- Brak

LMNO, PhD (life continues)

• Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
  • Deserved It
  • Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2014, 05:15:34 pm »
LMNO
Pope/Wrought Iron Instigator
First Church of Last Exit Before Toll
The Spider Project.

Buy the Chao te Ching, or be doomed forever.

http://www.stonybrook.edu/sb/marburger/index.shtml

"Get offa me, you freaks!  This is not North Korea.  No.  This is America, and I expect to be PAID for that sort of nonsense.  In advance.  No credit...Cash on the barrelhead or GTFO.  I swear to God, there's nothing more annoying than commie perverts who don't understand the intrinsic value of the free market system."

Junkenstein

• Technically-Oriented & Horribly Mobile Crecy of Crab Lice.
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2014, 10:33:54 pm »
Can I interest anyone in a "modern" version? This thing is hilarious now and it's an interesting lesson in popular indoctrination tools.
There's a rant there if anyone cares
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

PlightOfFernandoPoo

• Known & Noted
  • Take THEM to the MOVIES...
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2014, 05:00:40 am »
I think I see the problem.  There are no serious manufacturers of games on this board, so none of us can understand it.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in serious game manufacturing, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret beta tests on serious, and I have over 300 confirmed industry releases. I am trained in post-sales marketing and I’m the top producer in the entire industry. You are nothing to me but just another negative review. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of serious game manufacturers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I make serious games in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in serious game production, but I have access to the entire external funding budget and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

My sides are in orbit  :lulz:
I now understand the need for immunity from consequences.

I'm getting the feeling we're all about to call me a bigoted piece of shit. Why do I get that feeling?

Sexy St. Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2014, 05:47:11 am »
I think I see the problem.  There are no serious manufacturers of games on this board, so none of us can understand it.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in serious game manufacturing, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret beta tests on serious, and I have over 300 confirmed industry releases. I am trained in post-sales marketing and I’m the top producer in the entire industry. You are nothing to me but just another negative review. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of serious game manufacturers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I make serious games in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in serious game production, but I have access to the entire external funding budget and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

:lulz:
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku

Sexy St. Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2014, 05:48:16 am »

Born in Second Life
November 16, 2014

wat

I'm gonna go with "yep, you're right... batshit crazy".
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku

Bobby Campbell

• Bard O'Dummy
  • Outlandish
    • View Profile
    • bc
« Reply #53 on: Yesterday at 03:09:11 pm »
Sexy St. Nigel deserves some sort of nobel peace prize for her patience!

Also, just as a guess, is Lois doing a bit where she's pretending to be a primitive A.I.?

I remember back in the old deoxy forums it was a big thing for people to crash in pretending to be some sort of non-human intelligence. This reminded me of that.

Sexy St. Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: Today at 12:51:27 am »
Sexy St. Nigel deserves some sort of nobel peace prize for her patience!

Also, just as a guess, is Lois doing a bit where she's pretending to be a primitive A.I.?

I remember back in the old deoxy forums it was a big thing for people to crash in pretending to be some sort of non-human intelligence. This reminded me of that.

Someone here was doing something like that a while ago, but then they sort of evaporated.

― Assata Shaku