Author Topic: WEIRDOVERSE  (Read 3155 times)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
Re: WEIRDOVERSE
« Reply #75 on: March 08, 2015, 11:59:26 pm »
I love that depiction of Eris. It's so rare to see one that doesn't depict her as an object of desire whose defiance makes her sexy, but rather as a self-possessed entity with an air of "fuck you, I do what I want".
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“All that goodness, with a frozen chicken in the middle.”
― Doktor Howl, 2014

Bobby Campbell

• Bard O'Dummy
  • Outlandish
    • View Profile
    • bc
« Reply #76 on: March 09, 2015, 12:42:41 pm »
Right on, Nigel! Thanks muchly  :fnord: And now that you mention it, when I image searched "eris" to check out how she usually gets drawn, there were mostly cosmic stripper-ish pics

Bobby Campbell

• Bard O'Dummy
  • Outlandish
    • View Profile
    • bc
ROCKET MEN
« Reply #77 on: April 02, 2015, 02:07:13 am »

Bobby Campbell

• Bard O'Dummy
  • Outlandish
    • View Profile
    • bc
LIBER JUNGLE EP. 02 "On the Road to Somewhere"
« Reply #78 on: April 08, 2015, 04:14:56 am »

« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 11:02:55 am by Bobby Campbell »

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 08, 2015, 04:54:05 pm »
I don't know if this is a beginning or a complete story, but I love it.
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

― Doktor Howl, 2014

Bobby Campbell

• Bard O'Dummy
  • Outlandish
    • View Profile
    • bc
« Reply #80 on: April 08, 2015, 09:03:47 pm »
Thanks so much, Nigel! I really appreciate you reading and responding to this stuff  :fnord:

This will indeed be continued! (after probably a few digressions)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 09, 2015, 03:02:16 am »
I really enjoy your work, and I appreciate you posting it here. It's good stuff, I always get something out of it.

― Doktor Howl, 2014

Doktor Howl

• TUCSON RAIDER
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • TUCSON RAIDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 09, 2015, 03:05:14 am »
I really enjoy your work, and I appreciate you posting it here. It's good stuff, I always get something out of it.

Seconded.

Bobby, you have talent.
"Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives. And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future. You are interested in the unknown... the mysterious. The unexplainable. That is why you are here. And now, for the first time, we are bringing to you, the full story of what happened on that fateful day. We are bringing you all the evidence, based only on the secret testimony, of the miserable souls, who survived this terrifying ordeal. The incidents, the places. My friend, we cannot keep this a secret any longer. Let us punish the guilty. Let us reward the innocent. My friend, can your heart stand the shocking facts of grave robbers from outer space?"

Bobby Campbell

• Bard O'Dummy
  • Outlandish
    • View Profile
    • bc
Game of Life
« Reply #83 on: April 09, 2015, 08:06:36 pm »
Very much obliged, Nigel & Dok!

Having such a great place to post stuff is really awesome for me.  :fnord:

PD is the only place that has consistently given me feedback over the last several years.

It is VERY much appreciated!

Also, looks like my cover for Leary's Game of Life is finally going to be published

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 10, 2015, 05:35:22 am »
Oh wow. That is AWESOME! I will definitely buy it assuming it's within my budget!

― Doktor Howl, 2014

Doktor Howl

• TUCSON RAIDER
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • TUCSON RAIDER
    • View Profile
Re: Game of Life
« Reply #85 on: April 12, 2015, 04:56:17 am »
Very much obliged, Nigel & Dok!

Having such a great place to post stuff is really awesome for me.  :fnord:

PD is the only place that has consistently given me feedback over the last several years.

It is VERY much appreciated!

It's genuine.  You and Sepia have been posting here for years, and I really should say more when either of you posts this grade of stuff.

Also, looks like my cover for Leary's Game of Life is finally going to be published

That's awesome.   :)
"Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives. And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future. You are interested in the unknown... the mysterious. The unexplainable. That is why you are here. And now, for the first time, we are bringing to you, the full story of what happened on that fateful day. We are bringing you all the evidence, based only on the secret testimony, of the miserable souls, who survived this terrifying ordeal. The incidents, the places. My friend, we cannot keep this a secret any longer. Let us punish the guilty. Let us reward the innocent. My friend, can your heart stand the shocking facts of grave robbers from outer space?"