Author Topic: General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread  (Read 96913 times)

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread
« Reply #1560 on: July 16, 2018, 12:48:30 pm »
I just remember him trying to shit all over me back in the day for it, despite it being done out in the open and pretty obviously.  So I'm feeling quite vindicated right now.

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: July 16, 2018, 03:04:00 pm »
Anyway, the Trump-Putin summit ran over time, even taking into account the pathetic "I'll show up late, now I'll show up late" one upmanship Putin and Trump were doing.

No word yet on what was discusssed behind closed doors.

MMIX

• Доктор мом
  • Deserved It
  • FUNEX? S, VFX. FUNEM? S, VFM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: July 16, 2018, 03:16:17 pm »
Anyway, the Trump-Putin summit ran over time, even taking into account the pathetic "I'll show up late, now I'll show up late" one upmanship Putin and Trump were doing.

No word yet on what was discusssed behind closed doors.

I bet I know why it ran long . . .

'cos Trump couldn't find his arse with an atlas
Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says they suck. Well, where do people think these politicians come from? They donít fall out of the sky. They donít pass through a membrane from another reality. They come from American parents and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses and American universities, and they are elected by American citizens. This is the best we can do folks. This is what we have to offer. Itís what our system produces: Garbage in, garbage out. If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, youíre going to get selfish, ignorant leaders.     St George Carlin

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: July 16, 2018, 03:27:35 pm »
He was probably telling one of his long, winding, pointless stories where he repeats himself over and over again.  He does have form for that, and by all accounts it's been getting worse over the the past year.

But he was also maybe signing the Crimea away, after trying to locate an atlas and find it.  Apparently the press briefing is due to start in a few minutes, so lets see.

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: July 16, 2018, 05:20:50 pm »
Well, that was a shitshow, but it doesn't seem to be a world-ending one.  That we know of....

But watching the US President standing next to the Russian one and trashing his own intelligence services was a novel experience

President Donald Trump was asked outright if he believed his own intelligence agencies or the Russian president when it came to the allegations of meddling in the elections - and if he would denounce Russia with "the world watching".

Mr Trump dodged the question.

ďPeople came to me, [national intelligence director] Dan Coates came to me and some others, they said they think itís Russia," Mr Trump said.

"President Putin says itís not Russia. I donít see any reason why it should be.Ē

Maybe I'm just not very smart, but that doesn't read like a "dodge" to me.  "I don't see any reason why it should be" is accepting the word of Putin over the DNI.

MMIX

• Доктор мом
  • Deserved It
  • FUNEX? S, VFX. FUNEM? S, VFM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: July 16, 2018, 06:10:41 pm »
Well, that was a shitshow, but it doesn't seem to be a world-ending one.  That we know of....

But watching the US President standing next to the Russian one and trashing his own intelligence services was a novel experience

President Donald Trump was asked outright if he believed his own intelligence agencies or the Russian president when it came to the allegations of meddling in the elections - and if he would denounce Russia with "the world watching".

Mr Trump dodged the question.

ďPeople came to me, [national intelligence director] Dan Coates came to me and some others, they said they think itís Russia," Mr Trump said.

"President Putin says itís not Russia. I donít see any reason why it should be.Ē

Maybe I'm just not very smart, but that doesn't read like a "dodge" to me.  "I don't see any reason why it should be" is accepting the word of Putin over the DNI.

I am no longer surprised by anything he does.
"President Trump says itís not Russian collusion. I donít see any reason why it shouldn't be.Ē
[/misquote]

Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says they suck. Well, where do people think these politicians come from? They donít fall out of the sky. They donít pass through a membrane from another reality. They come from American parents and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses and American universities, and they are elected by American citizens. This is the best we can do folks. This is what we have to offer. Itís what our system produces: Garbage in, garbage out. If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, youíre going to get selfish, ignorant leaders.     St George Carlin

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: July 16, 2018, 06:31:04 pm »
So Jones (D-SC) and Collins and Murkowski are going to vote to confrm Kavanaugh.  :rogpipe:
"Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid."
- Cainad

"NOTHING IS AS BAD AS IT SEEMS.  BUT YOU'RE STILL FUCKED."
- Dirty Old Uncle Roger

LuciferX

• Metanoia
  • Deserved It
  • fripping moncrey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: July 16, 2018, 09:28:18 pm »

I am no longer surprised by anything he does.
"President Trump says itís not Russian collusion. I donít see any reason why it shouldn't be.Ē
[/misquote]
My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun (Sonnet 130)
[...]
My mistress when she walks treads on the ground.
    And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare
    As any she belied with false compare
Hic Salta?
________
Constant Eso-Opthamologist of Elicited Stopped-Clock Illusions, brings it back, or sinners just repent______

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
"Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid."
- Cainad

- Dirty Old Uncle Roger

LuciferX

• Metanoia
  • Deserved It
  • fripping moncrey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: July 17, 2018, 09:37:03 am »
https://www.facebook.com/NowThisNews/videos/2169659406398871/?hc_ref=ARQMVCENr7Hka2HqQv0nm-Tp0OfWmJB43Qs7pzljg1Zaq4C9lVar2CcRYZFfkmu_fys&fref=gs&dti=70766502955&hc_location=group
Really, the predicament, in HellSinkY the President is twixt a rock and hard place. He undermineth himself both ways (winning!) Admit to questionable legitimacy of election, or disparage the credibility of domestic intelligence. Bravo. Two claps.
Hic Salta?
________
Constant Eso-Opthamologist of Elicited Stopped-Clock Illusions, brings it back, or sinners just repent______

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: July 17, 2018, 11:25:32 am »
He also, according to staffers, literally doesn't understand the difference between the interference charges and the collusion charges.  He thinks by admitting that Russia hacked the DNC, he is admitting to working with Russia.

I mean, there is that and the fact he's guilty as fuck and did collude with Russia.

LuciferX

• Metanoia
  • Deserved It
  • fripping moncrey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: July 18, 2018, 01:39:08 am »
 What does A Postmortem Deconstruction of The Cartesian Theatre having incestuous sex in public with The Externalization of the Hierarchy look like in hindsight?
Hic Salta?
________

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
- Cainad

- Dirty Old Uncle Roger

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: July 18, 2018, 06:15:22 pm »
The highy aggressive Montenegro with it's terrifying....1920 active military personnel. 

Clearly they're spoiling for a fight against Russia.

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: July 18, 2018, 06:22:52 pm »
The highy aggressive Montenegro with it's terrifying....1920 active military personnel. 

Clearly they're spoiling for a fight against Russia.

Just because Russia was plotting to assassinate their entire government.

Poor sportsmanship, I call it.
- Cainad

- Dirty Old Uncle Roger