News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

ITT: You find LSD

Started by I_Kicked_Kennedy, August 05, 2008, 01:06:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on November 13, 2009, 05:07:01 PM
It's pretty simple, really. If you can't be productive and use drugs, then you don't deserve drugs.
:potd:
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: I_Kicked_Kennedy on August 05, 2008, 06:55:09 AM

Ok...

Mescaline: First 2 hours of the trip I'm puking. No thanx. Good visuals, but no.
Shrooms: Good trip. Mellow. I can still drive to and from the show.
DMT & Salvia: Exactly what's wrong with society today. Businessman trips. You're out for 10-15 minutes, then back. "Oh man, but I'm in another friggin' galaxy, like wow"... yeah, but you don't bring anything back. In, out, quick and painless, and you've learned nothing about the reality around you.

A little lesson kiddies... mind expansion is a process that takes time and effort, not just a quick puffs off a pipe between games of Madden or Family Guy episodes.

Now, back to LSD.

Pretty much died after they busted up that silo in 2000. Is it any coincidence things are getting so shitfuck outta hand since? Where's the heads? All I see is pharmkids and 'feine-fiends. The head scene's dead. Pharmies and the net killed the head scene folks. Someone needs to get some 'cid or something else kickass in here phuckin' pronto!

And don't give me that DMT or 5-meo-dmt or ayahuscrap whatever. Trips take more than 15 minutes. That's why they're called "trips". What you kids do is...a jaunt, I guess.

Ayahuasca takes several hours, and was, for me, the most valuable trip I think I have ever been on.  However it also involved puking. 
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

BabylonHoruv

Totally not even considering paying 25 dollars for a hit of LSD.  When I was doing it it was 3 for ten or a tenstrip for 20 bucks.

Well, actually, I might pay that, if I knew for absolute 100 percent certain that it was high potency lsd 25, but from an illegal source that is never the case.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on November 13, 2009, 05:07:01 PM
It's pretty simple, really. If you can't be productive and use drugs, then you don't deserve drugs.

Like drinking.

If you can't fucking do your work, you drink too much, knock it off. Then things are fine.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

the last yatto

wizard of oz is on while im reading this... IF I ONLY HAD A BRAIN
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Shit

Like with most drugs, and with most things in life,  I'm ambivilant about LSD.  It's easy to have a bad trip, with or without LSD.  Life isn't all flowers and teddy bears.  In some ways, the world itself seems to be run by the Lords of Bad Acid.  A schizophrenic mindset isn't all in my head.  Just turn on the news or take a course in history and there's your mental illness.  But, LSD can also be a great shamanic portal to God in the journey of the soul, for those who dare to choose it.  I've had a few epic journeys with the little bit of acid I've delved into in my life that were just good, clean fun.  It inspired me artistically too.
So long, and thanks for all the shit.

rong

it goes really good with death metal concerts, too.
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Shit

Quote from: rong on November 16, 2009, 11:03:24 PM
it goes really good with death metal concerts, too.
This, or on the roof of a tall building after watching Peter Pan.
So long, and thanks for all the shit.

East Coast Hustle

no offense, Ben, but you thinking something is a good idea on LSD is reason enough for me to never try it.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Bu🤠ns

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson