News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

The Enlightenment

Started by Merciless Heathen, March 13, 2005, 09:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

in AmeriCo(tm), it refers to a girl who's got serious ass and titties.

presumably, our brick shithouses were more attractive than yours, although probably less useful in an architectural sense.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mangrove

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodin AmeriCo(tm), it refers to a girl who's got serious ass and titties.

presumably, our brick shithouses were more attractive than yours, although probably less useful in an architectural sense.

8)

well stone me. don't you just love cultural differences? bit like the whole fanny/fag translation errors to & from US English.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

agent compassion

Quote from: Ann Coulter in a swingI suppose the Bush twins are off-limits too.

Only the one who looks like George with a wig...can't imagine anyone wanting to hit that...

:lol:

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

East Coast Hustle

two words: Grudge-fuck.

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

agent compassion

Quote from: Bootsy Macouts McStabbersontwo words: Grudge-fuck.

:shock:

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodtwo words: Grudge-fuck.

8)

that's so low...

so waht you say, we head down to texas and find us soem bush?
Hell is other people.

East Coast Hustle

Malaul

shouldnt you be *up* for that?
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: the tragically hipi can get behind anything
Hell is other people.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Awkward Behaviour

sort of hung himself, eh?
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC
Quote from: Awkward Behaviour

sort of hung himself, eh?

id unno, it's a good song tho.
Hell is other people.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

I know but...

Eh, nevermind. It would just have been mean anyway.

Anonymous

Of course the thread didn't go as I planned. And the later posts about my mysogynistic dealings just kind of spilled out, I'm not good with relationship issues, hence the literary mediocracy. I'll be careful to avoid that in the future. Ghost, LMNO, how many times can you administer the same insults over and over again before you just feel hollow and empty inside? not that they aren't appropriate or anything, and sorry Ghost, If I had known you were addicted to nun-cunt I wouldn't have said anything. Hoshiko, I'm very misguided, you're right. What can I say? Half the time I think with my dick and the other half I just don't think. Also, speaking of my dick, I've got more style in the tip of that uncircumsized barbarian fuckstick than you've got in your whole goddamn subconcious multiverse, LMNO, I mean c'mon, you didn't even know what "built like a brick shithouse" meant, and apparently you couldn't even discern the meaning from the all to obvious context. That's why you don't see the style man, you can't read between the lines. Why do you make me say these mean and hurtful things?

This friday I'm gonna go camping and do some LSD. I'll be sure to write about it. With white spaces, if it makes you bastards happy. Maybe there will be some political or societal commentary as well, although I'm sure most of it will consist of talking garden gnomes and large insectoid creatures who will reveal to me the secrets of the transendental meditation. Nevertheless, its sure to just be meaningless garbled nonsense, as is everything I say and write, but at the very least it will be chock full of STYLE. My style, that is, which may be a bit tasteless, but it is mine. If you don't like it, don't fuckin read it.

This thread really should die. I've created a monster.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Let us know if you find the buddha, okay?

Don't worry about Jesus. If the Xtians can't find him (why else do they always ask me if I have found him yet?) then no one else can.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: HoshikoI'm using my one  :roll: allotted to me for life on this thread.

It's not that Czech girls are easier, it's that most girls will go for a foreign guy over a resident, particularly if they're partial to accents anyway. And that includes American girls. Fake a british or Italian accent and see how many girls freak out if you say "Hello".

I'm convinced that it's a sick, twisted joke played on us by genetics and evolution.

One caveat: If it turns out that you're an asshole with a girlfriend, you can forget ever hearing from them again no matter how small their boobs are.

That's the TROOF. I did an experiment with the Irish accent thing and found that women were gnerally more interested and helpful to me, even as a complete stranger...even when I feigned complete drunken stupidity and used a little foul language. It was amazing to see what I got away with saying and suggesting. I put the experiment on the perma freeze about two years ago though.

To Merciless: I can't relate any details about Kvetina and Eva as I never break my rule about kissing and telling... which is "don't." I kind of like things that way.  It was a long time ago...that was another Hugh who experienced all that. Still, whenever I hear someone speaking Czech, my ears perk up and the memories of sensations trickle in and threaten whatever version of reality I am dealing with at that moment.

Now I am with an exquisite soulful woman and we share all sorts of adventures and misadventures on whatever romantic trails we decide to walk through at any given moment. She doesn't mind my trips into insanity nor does she mind the Discordia tinged feverish rantings. She assures me it will amount to something grand sometime in the future, even when I think it's all just a crock pot full of hodeg-podge and dog's breakfast. Heh. Life tends to be this way for me. I never have to be alone. Then again, women for me have always been human beings and not toys for me to act out my fantasies...gods know that the reality in the world I live in is more magical/twisted than anything I can come up with in my imagination anyway.

To the rest: Don't think that Czech girls are stupid or naive. They KNOW the score. They know what's up with the Americans. the Germans, and the others from the overfed nations. I have talked with many of the ladies and the lads too. Czechs just have a different way about the world. (They do rabidly hate gypsies, unfortunately.) Heh. Czechs are the ones who REALLY invented surrealism, BTW. If that gives you a hint at what I am stabbing at. And even now in Chicago, I seem to find myself where Czechs are. I blame that on my friend who is so obsessed with Czech people and their language, I sometimes think he is just a Czech pretending to be American.