News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

Wow. Oh, I... Wow. Um...

Started by LMNO, December 07, 2009, 01:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Quote from: Iptuous on December 13, 2009, 03:05:35 AM
Congrats, man!
helluvan adventure...  :)

whatever you do, don't start looking up the statistics for what can go wrong.... makes for a long 9 months.

Definitely. And don't do it after the kid is born too, cuz you'll start thinking that something is wrong when they're just fine.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Suu

I can't see Mrs. LMNO in a mommy group.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sir Squid Diddimus

I could see her laughing as she got up, said "you people are what's wrong with kids" and walked out.

Hangshai

Whatever you do, dont look it in the eyes as soon as its born.  They have some sort of mind control power that turns your brain into jelly and then you fall prey to their every whim.  Babies are the REAL masters!  Really, I did it once.  The baby wasnt even mine but it still had the same effect.  Even though I dont think they can see yet (I could have sworn I saw her cute little nose wiggle and she SMELLED me).. Still pretty fucking amazing though.
All text and pictures uploaded by/to/from this person/account is/are purely fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Or not.

Freeky

Quote from: Suu on December 13, 2009, 08:17:34 AM
I can't see Mrs. LMNO in a mommy group.

Unless it's to troll them.  :lulz:

Jenne

Gratz again, Dude.  You'll make a fine dada.

PopeTom

Everything you need to know about having a baby you can learn from watching the 4th series of Coupling.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

LMNO

Incidentally, and as it should be apparent, anybody who has my facebook account: Do not say anything about this yet, as we "haven't told" anyone yet.

This is due to the fact that if it turns out to be a retard, we're flushing it.

Jenne

Well, that's ONE way to put it.  :lol:

LMNO

This is one of the positives about having neither religious nor moral judgements regarding abortion.

Jenne

Troof.  But there are special needs, and then there are special needs.  Sometimes a much tougher decision to make, regardless of race, religion or creed (or lack thereof), so to speak.

LMNO

The truth is that Mrs LMNO is in her 30s, and has a "greater risk" for the kind of chromosomically fucked up shit to happen.  She makes no apologies for wanting to terminate if that happens.

Jenne

Yeah, I don't blame her.  Luckily, there's allllll sorts of tests for that shit these days.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on December 14, 2009, 01:36:02 PM
The truth is that Mrs LMNO is in her 30s, and has a "greater risk" for the kind of chromosomically fucked up shit to happen.  She makes no apologies for wanting to terminate if that happens.

Good thinking, though the risk doesn't seriously jump until she's in her 40s, IIRC.

Besides, you've just been elevated to "Fertility God", so if need be, you can just walk down the street with an old IG 8 gauge coach gun loaded with your sperm, firing at random groups of women.

Hey, it beats letting most of those retards breed on their own, right?  Get busy.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.