News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

Rev Roger, Year of the Rat #12: UNNNNNNNNNNNNG!

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, August 27, 2008, 12:50:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 27, 2008, 12:50:13 AM

We make lots of useless crap, of course...but don't expect the next Taj Mahal any time soom.  There's no ART, but there's lots of STUFF.  In fact there's SO much stuff that we're drowning in CRAP.  Even though it's still better than not enough, there's too much.  Something has to give...and, if history is any indicator, that something is you.

What pisses me off about this is how much more we are capable of. Imagine if the people who built the great cathedrals of Europe, and castles and shit had access to the construction technology we have today? What kind of amazing shit could they do with it? What do we do with it? We build big bland towers for overcompensating businessmen to gather in, surrounded by dull square boxes. 

Its just like with the internet. Theres so much potential. You know what caused the biggest spike in internet usage worldwide? Facebook. Fucking facebook. Here the monkeys had this amazing technology, all the information in the world at their fingertips and contact with anyone in the world, and the thing that really gets them excited is a site where they can post pictures of themselves flashing gang signs and bore the world to death with the minutia of their empty lives.

And you know what the worst part of it is? It will be around forever. We will never have the texts in the Library of Alexandria, we will never read Love's Labour Won, and half the fucking works of Van Gogh were incinerated. But xXemo_assassin420Xx's livejournal will be digitally preserved for eternity.

We had everything on a silver platter and we fucking blew it. History will forever remember us as a bunch of rich lazy fucks obsessed with trivial crap.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Prince Glittersnatch III on June 13, 2012, 05:26:22 AM

We make lots of useless crap, of course...but don't expect the next Taj Mahal any time soom.  There's no ART, but there's lots of STUFF.  In fact there's SO much stuff that we're drowning in CRAP.  Even though it's still better than not enough, there's too much.  Something has to give...and, if history is any indicator, that something is you.

What pisses me off about this is how much more we are capable of. Imagine if the people who built the great cathedrals of Europe, and castles and shit had access to the construction technology we have today? What kind of amazing shit could they do with it? What do we do with it? We build big bland towers for overcompensating businessmen to gather in, surrounded by dull square boxes. 

Its just like with the internet. Theres so much potential. You know what caused the biggest spike in internet usage worldwide? Facebook. Fucking facebook. Here the monkeys had this amazing technology, all the information in the world at their fingertips and contact with anyone in the world, and the thing that really gets them excited is a site where they can post pictures of themselves flashing gang signs and bore the world to death with the minutia of their empty lives.

And you know what the worst part of it is? It will be around forever. We will never have the texts in the Library of Alexandria, we will never read Love's Labour Won, and half the fucking works of Van Gogh were incinerated. But xXemo_assassin420Xx's livejournal will be digitally preserved for eternity.

We had everything on a silver platter and we fucking blew it. History will forever remember us as a bunch of rich lazy fucks obsessed with trivial crap.

:horrormirth:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

We're "remembered" that way now.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 13, 2012, 02:16:34 PM

We're "remembered" that way now.

The irony of that being that so many people here are broke.
They still want to be Baggers, though.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Left

The good reverend Roger:
"You're in a giant convertible full of screaming monkeys, careening around the sun."
Indeed.
Prince Glittersnatch III:
"Its just like with the internet. Theres so much potential. You know what caused the biggest spike in internet usage worldwide? Facebook. Fucking facebook."
I would have thought it was p0rn, not fakebook.
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy