« on: October 12, 2016, 04:41:48 am »
1 1/4 c sugar
1/2 c butter or margarine, softened
1 1/2 C mashed very ripe bananas, 3-4 medium
1/2 c buttermilk (make your own by using 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice and enough milk to make 1/2 c)
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 c all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1. Have too many bananas that are overripe, and double the recipe!
2. Decide to use dutch cocoa, since you have it!
3. Mix sugar and butter in large bowl.
4. Stir in eggs until blended.
5. Smash those fucking bananas into steps 3 and 4. Do it like they owe you money and won't cough up, the ungrateful bastards.
6. Don't forget the buttermilk and vanilla, bro. Smooth that shit out with an electric beater.
7. Add flour by half-cups, using e. beater on the lowest setting.
8. At 1/2 c 9 of flour, decide that dutch cocoa is the same consistency as flour, so substitute 1/2 c 10 of flour for 1/2 c dutch cocoa.
9. Oh shit, need the baking soda and salt! Yup, didn't forget those at all... Nope.
10. The recipe said until just moist, and this looks like cake batter.... um...
11-15 FUCK IT! WE'RE DOING IT LIVE!
16. Grease some bread pans. I don't know how many, I don't even know what size these are. Pour that shit in.
The oven needs to be at 350F. Sooo... Start that up now, I guess. Make a rack be in the center position. Wait.
Put the pans in the oven. Check small ones at 45 minutes, big ones at an hour. A toothpick is supposed to be stuck in the middle and come out clean, we'll see if it does. If not, wait another 15 minutes.
ETA: It's really, really fucking good you guys.