News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

Principia Discussion

Discuss the Book, the Other Book, Classic Discordianism, Greg Hill, Kerry Thornley, Robert Anton Wilson, etc. No crazies.

Started by Salty

Pages1 2

Replies: 17
Views: 13,144

Replies: 0
Views: 5,578

Replies: 6
Views: 6,522

Replies: 30
Views: 25,499

Started by Poib

Pages1 2 3 4 ... 23

Replies: 331
Views: 215,030

Replies: 54
Views: 31,427

Started by Cain

Replies: 1
Views: 6,206

Started by Pæs

Replies: 7
Views: 7,279

Started by Cain

Replies: 9
Views: 9,570

Replies: 55
Views: 25,497

Started by hooplala

Pages1 2 3 4 ... 11

Replies: 158
Views: 76,829

Replies: 16
Views: 10,346

Started by haileris

Pages1 2 3 4 ... 8

Replies: 116
Views: 66,978

Started by Kai

Pages1 2 3 4 ... 13

Replies: 182
Views: 108,018

Started by THE QLIPHITISER

Pages1 2

Replies: 15
Views: 21,168

Started by Telarus

Pages1 2 3 4 ... 9

Replies: 122
Views: 66,944

Started by Jasper

Pages1 2 3 4 ... 9

Replies: 133
Views: 87,510

Replies: 15
Views: 16,819

Started by Cain

Pages1 2 3 4 ... 22

Replies: 317
Views: 193,329

Started by Peterson Silva

Pages1 2 3 4 ... 12

Replies: 177
Views: 107,629

Poll
Moved Topic

Locked Topic
Sticky Topic
Topic you are watching