News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

Discordian Recipes

Crammed it into your greasy maw and liked it? Wipe that shit off your chin and post about it here. NO MARMITE. NO SOUS VIDE.

Replies: 23
Views: 11,972

Replies: 77
Views: 45,789

Started by LMNO

Pages1 2

Replies: 15
Views: 10,880

Replies: 13
Views: 10,112

Started by Kai

Pages1 2 3

Replies: 33
Views: 22,583

Started by Bruno

Pages1 2

Replies: 24
Views: 19,008

Replies: 24
Views: 21,969

Replies: 39
Views: 52,190

Replies: 17
Views: 17,751

Replies: 27
Views: 21,116

Started by PeregrineBF

Replies: 8
Views: 8,996

Started by Juana

Pages1 2

Replies: 20
Views: 17,408

Started by theCalmpsychopath

Pages1 2 3 4 ... 39

Replies: 582
Views: 334,348

Started by Freeky

Pages1 2 3

Replies: 37
Views: 23,038

Started by Luna

Pages1 2 3

Replies: 31
Views: 23,230

Replies: 15
Views: 16,729

Poll
Moved Topic

Locked Topic
Sticky Topic
Topic you are watching