News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Rev Roger, Flyer #8

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 20, 2006, 12:56:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

SO, YOU HAD ANOTHER BAD DAY.
Written in the spirit by The Good Reverend Roger.

It was a real booger, wasn't it, Sparky?  My guess is, you've had more than your share of those.  In fact, ask yourself when was the last time you had a good day?  Can you even remember?  Hell, maybe it was so long ago that you are starting to believe that bad days are the normal state of affairs.

Not so...or, at least, only if you allow it.  Co-workers stabbing you in the back, or just pissing you off with their narrow-minded attitudes and laziness?  Tell 'em to fuck off.  Seriously.  You'll feel much better.  Is your boss on your case?  Stop caring.  Do whatever it takes to get by, and feel free to throw a monkey wrench or two into the gears.  The worst they can do is fire you, and if you're already miserable, who cares?  There are other jobs, and nobody checks references anyway.

Stop taking this crap!  You aren't paid enough for this shit!  Join those of us who have discovered that being bad feels good!  Listen up, Slappy...none of these jackasses give a damn if you live or die, so why the HELL are you being so damn NICE?  Drop a train on those geeks!  Stop being a "Bob"-damned drone, for Chrissakes!  Turn your nightmare back into the American Dream!  Get some serious weirdness back into your life!  You only get one life, and yours is trickling away!

FOR GOD'S SAKE, LIVE A LITTLE!

Or kill Me.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.