News:

PD.com: Trimming your hair in accordance with the anarchoprimitivist lifestyle

Main Menu

HIMEOBS - THE BOOK

Started by GIGGLES, September 30, 2006, 11:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GIGGLES

CivilianJones

Himeobs R T3h lose.  Creative creation > creative destruction.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: CivilianJones on October 09, 2006, 07:38:03 AM

FAIL.

There's no difference.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 09, 2006, 07:41:20 AM

FAIL.

There's no difference.

Troof.  If matter is limited, at least.  Which I'm pretty sure it is.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

We at HIMEOBS do not value, or care, about your banal opinion.

Please forward your complaint to the HIMEOBS LAIL division.

Cain

Hello, this is the HIMEOBS Customer Satisfaction Desk.  Please feel free to forward all complaints, queries and suggestions here.  Our trained and friendly staff are waiting and willing to help.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on October 09, 2006, 04:24:03 PM
Hello, this is the HIMEOBS Customer Satisfaction Desk.  Please feel free to forward all complaints, queries and suggestions here.  Our trained and friendly staff are waiting and willing to help.

Fuck yeah, we are.

If we existed, anyways.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jasper

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 09, 2006, 07:41:20 AM

FAIL.

There's no difference.

Eristic illusion ITT.  Greater than?  Come on, you should know better than that.

Starship, take me

Quote from: GIGGLES on September 30, 2006, 11:24:02 PM
NO, RLLY.

No shit.

I was reading a PD06 post around here earlier which mentioned something about reaching a generation for whom "LSD is quaint and horrors unimaginable in the 70's are here".  I used to work with someone who voted for Bush in '04 (the first election he could have voted for) and was proud to have done it.  A few weeks after we were hanging out in a hotel room with chicas and booze, he ran off to join the Army and another girl we know was signing up for the Air Force.  Recently, someone my Mom taught was killed in Iraq.  The funeral was complete with Phelps-tards.

I'm going to see if any defense contractors will mail me catalogs or other printed materials.  These companies have slick, high-powered expos where the necro-yuppies network.  Cain, you have any insight into getting ahold of some of this stuff?  I'll start Googling in a few minutes.

We have some great HIMEOBS images and we ought to be able to knock something modern and professional looking out of it.  The "Orbital Bombing Monthly" is a good style for this.  We could put together something better looking than a publication put out by Northrop-Grumman with enough work and dedication.  If Thornley and Hill could put together the PD, we ought to be able to put out some high quality HIMEOBS.

Personally, I don't want to live on a hellhole ruled by terrorist politicians in every country on Earth.  I'd like to get this planet as close to Eden as possible, impractical as it may be.  We might have to shock the monkey into awareness until most people realize that things are horribly wrong.
Extraction of Agent Starship in progress...

Have the Orbital Platforms on Standby, please

Cain

Prvate Military Contractors + Google will yield good results.  Dynacorp, Blackwater, and Aegis are the names that spring to mind.  You will also want to look into South African companies in particular, as they seem to have trailblazed the professional mercenary market.  My African history through the 80s is pretty poor though, I'm not sure why they emerged how their precise role and reasoning for it.

lovernotafighter

Quote from: Cain on October 20, 2006, 10:33:09 AM
My African history through the 80s is pretty poor though, I'm not sure why they emerged how their precise role and reasoning for it.

For a variety of reasons,  they can trace their lineage back to various South African, Belgian, CIA, and British attempts to destabilise and start the corporate re-colonisation of black African post colonial nations. 

Now the glut of white and black South African mercenaries on the market is much more to do with the economic realities of post apartheid SA than with a deliberate ideological 'movement'.

I would say, anyway.

Cain

Well, that was unexpectedly informative and helpful.

lovernotafighter

No worries, I was going to troll the place for a bit and show the results to some mates on another board, you guys would crack them up (in a good way) but I can't be arsed to carry it through to be honest.

I'm not a hentai fan either, I think that is some sick shit. :wink:

Cain

Swote.  Of which board do you speak?  I may pop round one day (ie now because I'm tired as hell of working)

lovernotafighter

http://thecoolesthingever.myfreeforum.org

It's mostly people who know each other IRL to some extent just mucking around, completely untrollable as well :-D