News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

On the subject of “piling on”:

Started by LMNO, November 06, 2006, 05:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Cow Ass

Not anymore. I see how it makes sense and I must admit, this forum kicked me on my ass when I first came here (like two weeks ago). I thought it was gonna be all about LSD, conspiracy theories, and stoned diatribes, which part of it is, but it is MUCH, MUCH more. The mojority of the people who I first met pissed me off and were nothing like I expected.
I bring the Spicy.

Cain

Thats what you get for expecting a Discordian to act like you expect.

Cain,
doesn't do drugs.
Thinks CT is fun, but only a few are real
Dresses like a college student turned yuppie
Infiltrates the best gigs
And gets away with better mindfucks than you can imagine.

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Dr. Cow Ass on November 13, 2006, 05:11:19 AM
Not anymore. I see how it makes sense and I must admit, this forum kicked me on my ass when I first came here (like two weeks ago). I thought it was gonna be all about LSD, conspiracy theories, and stoned diatribes, which part of it is, but it is MUCH, MUCH more. The mojority of the people who I first met pissed me off and were nothing like I expected.

I told you so.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Dr. Cow Ass on November 13, 2006, 05:11:19 AM
I thought it was gonna be all about LSD, conspiracy theories, and stoned diatribes, The mojority of the people who I first met pissed me off and were nothing like I expected.

Guess Im not GOOD enough for you
:cry:
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Jasper

wtf?  unpredictable discordians?  nobody ever warned me!

*Chuckle*  morans