News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

the detachable identity and failing the faith test

Started by vexaph0d, December 25, 2006, 09:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vexaph0d

our wallets used to carry proof of identity.
now they carry our actual identities.

pictures that tell us who we are.  why we are here.

plastic cards that tell us we need things.

this is the detachable identity. because studies have shown that 6 in 7 people wouldn't go home after their boring work day was done if they didn't remember they were supposed to.

steal somebody's wallet, and put pictures of your own kids in their and take theirs out, and see how long it takes them to notice.  see if they show off your kid to somebody else and put it back in their pocket without even blinking.

buy them a beer, they need it.

also,

jesus is one fucking hell of a guy.  my dad knows jesus, or at least that's what he told me.

jesus is always blessing him.  last year, he blessed my dad with a grand piano for only $2500. a baby grand piano.

a couple months ago, jesus blessed my dad by issuing him a notice from the IRS that he owes $32,000 in social security payments they never should have given him because somebody behind a desk didn't file a paper in time.  jesus is awesome.

yesterday, jesus came through with yet another blessing, and has probably given my dad the best gift of all: leukemia.

if i had a friend like jesus, i'd feed him a banana split with cyanide sprinkles.  just sayin.
FRied Eggs for Eris, the FREE Cabal. No applicants accepted.

Sepia

The first story is kinda standard crimethInc. but I'd like to hear the second. I don't usually hear that shit unless it comes from a tabloid or a retarded familymember.
Everyone will always be too late

Jenne

vex, very true that first one. The second...I'm sorry to hear about that.  Jesus can fucking suck.