News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

Old BIP Stuff

Started by LMNO, December 04, 2006, 05:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

AFK

Quote from: Laz on December 15, 2006, 09:45:59 AM
Top stuff :0)
I couldn't have, and haven't, put it better myself.

Only thing i'd question is why is it a Black Iron Prison. Seems to be more of a Comfortable Padded Cell to me, and that is part of the problem in escaping it.

bump.  Funny how he changed his tune so quickly. 

Oh, and apparently he's got it all figured out now too (sorta):

http://www.closertogod.net/main/thoughts/mindbodydetail/EvacuationComplete.htm

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mangrove

The circles of my mind are revealed and explained, may this website continue to stand as a testament of one man trying to deal with the monster of life.

Shut up yuo twatbucket.

Mang' - gaining insight into TGRR & Hunter.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

AFK

I thought someone would get a kick out of that.  Maybe I'm obsessed or something but I like to check in on his site every now and again.  Mostly because I'm hoping someday he'll answer my call to re-engage us in some BIP debate, but alas that endeavour appears to be forever fruitless. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

hunter s.durden

Like a friend I used to have, this guy will get "the answer" every few months, until his eventual death by gorilla rape.

Quote from: Mangrove on August 28, 2007, 07:52:22 PM
The circles of my mind are revealed and explained, may this website continue to stand as a testament of one man trying to deal with the monster of life.

Shut up yuo twatbucket.

Mang' - gaining insight into TGRR & Hunter.

You know you like it.
This space for rent.

Discord

Quote from: hunter s.durden on August 29, 2007, 02:34:10 PM
Like a friend I used to have, this guy will get "the answer" every few months, until his eventual death by gorilla rape.

It wasn't me, i only wear the bunny suits.