News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

The Box

Started by l0c0dantes, December 21, 2006, 06:42:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benaclypse

I like the thread and don't have a problem with it (though the crossthroughs can be annoying), but what's he mean by harrier?  I looked it up and all it said is that it's one of those hounds that hunts rabbits.

LMNO

Re-read the intro.  Fictional followers of "Harry", I believe.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.