News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

ITT, We whine about how bad humanity is (especially white peoples), and rip off

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 24, 2006, 09:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bhode_Sativa

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

hunter s.durden

This space for rent.

The Good Reverend Roger

hunter s.durden

Gotcha.

I really hate being white. Right now it makes me sad that people are celebrating Christmas, and not at all considering how Jews feel. Everyone should put down their christmas ham and hug a Jew. White people are also mean to people that have Kwanza. It's not like its a made up holiday or anything. On Christmas white people should take their gifts and give them to a squirrel. Black people can keep their gifts because they've never sold each other into slavery (exept to the whites in Africa, but thats OK. It's their people!) White people should also give some of their skin for animals to wear, because we skin them. It's only FAIR.
-or kill me
This space for rent.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: hunter s.durden on December 24, 2006, 09:41:27 PM
Gotcha.

I really hate being white. Right now it makes me sad that people are celebrating Christmas, and not at all considering how Jews feel. Everyone should put down their christmas ham and hug a Jew. White people are also mean to people that have Kwanza. It's not like its a made up holiday or anything. On Christmas white people should take their gifts and give them to a squirrel. Black people can keep their gifts because they've never sold each other into slavery (exept to the whites in Africa, but thats OK. It's their people!) White people should also give some of their skin for animals to wear, because we skin them. It's only FAIR.
-or kill me

:troll: :troll: :troll:

3 trolls.  Good work.

Jenne

Wanna know what sucks moar?  Being married to a Muslim who's whiter than you are, but still being blamed for not being "brown enough" by his relatives.

That fucking bites my ass.

But they can suck my dick anyway.  /grinch

Hangero

lawler sk8ts guys,

It's like white people (myself included) don't care about the environment or anything, and only care about making money, which requires that you cut down more trees, which requires that you care less about th eenvironment and stuff, and like, if we could just break that cycle I think we would all be better off, so, I've thought about it really long and really hard, and I think I've  come up with a solution:

Kill everyone.

It's so simple.  It's like when I got asked to solve the problem of what to do with the dirty dishes, I just took them all outside wrapped up in a big sheet, and beat a wandering direlict with it until he stopped moving!

And presto!  No more dirty dishes!

Also, white people just buy stuff all of the time, which is inherently bad.
I mean, it's always "I need food" or "I need that medicine to live" or "Someone hand me my glasses, I'm legally blind!".

Bunch of pussies they are, amirite?

White people suck because they don't have huntz0r skillz, w00dsman skillz, sabretooth tigar pwning skillz, or anything like that, and would problem not do well in the woods of our post-humanity world.

I think it's all the American Idol.

Or mill ke.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hangero on December 26, 2006, 01:52:48 AM
White people suck because they don't have huntz0r skillz, w00dsman skillz, sabretooth tigar pwning skillz, or anything like that, and would problem not do well in the woods of our post-humanity world.

:lol:

I just spewed eggnog all over my plasma screen.  :x

Jasper

White people are so fucking smarmy it makes me want to get a full-body henna tatoo and change my last name to something foreign.

Maybe I'm born wih it, and maybe it's Maybelline.

Bhode_Sativa

It's not the skin color that I have the problem with, it's the assumptions that go along with the culture.  "Look, something pretty!  I'm gonna steal it!  What?  I can't steal it?  I better smash it then."  History is full of that shit.

Hangero

Quote from: Bhode_Sativa on December 26, 2006, 08:33:36 AM
It's not the skin color that I have the problem with, it's the assumptions that go along with the culture.  "Look, something pretty!  I'm gonna steal it!  What?  I can't steal it?  I better smash it then."  History is full of that shit.

What?  White people do that?
Jesus, you waffle in between the realms of incoherence and shear brainlessness.

I don't even know what to make of that.

Are you meaning to talk about Colonialism or exploitation?  Because white people aren't alone there bucko, that's the fucking human condition looking you in the face.