News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

Maria's Brag (as dictated to her loyal scribe):

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 28, 2006, 07:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on February 24, 2010, 09:25:46 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 24, 2010, 09:24:12 PM
Quote from: Jenne on February 24, 2010, 08:20:15 PM
:lulz:  Niiice.  :D

She was reading the old brag thread while drunk on Rum.   :lulz:

I do not know this thread.  Is it still kickin?

It's down in the primordial ooze by now.  I'll try searching for it later, when my head stops pounding.
What can we do to help you stop screaming?

Jenne


Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on February 24, 2010, 09:46:51 PM
Ugh.  Hope you get some rest, yo.

Yeah, I've been getting plenty of that.  I keep dozing off.

Feeling a bit manic now, though, so I may have to log off soon.
What can we do to help you stop screaming?

Payne


Maria

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 18, 2010, 06:43:50 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 28, 2006, 07:29:13 AM
Note:  Maria doesn't believe in the internets, but she is a ranter of epic proportions.  I give you The Brag of the UberYetiEss:

HEY, STICKBOY!  I am the uberwoman!  My ovaries are full of ball bearings and my tampons are radioactive!  I shit concertina wire, my vibrator has a kickstart, and I go drinking with Themis and Columbia!  My boogers are made of stainless steel!  You better stand back, little man, because I'm a dead shot and a live wire, with ass-penetrating boots!  I use mascara on all 3 eyes, and I have no king but Elvis!  My legs are 3 miles long, and I can slam a revolving door!  I drink whiskey and puke kerosene!  I got busted by DHS and copped a feel!  YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU'LL ONLY DIE TIRED!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!

Bump for teh Maria.   :lulz:  <--- Gonna DIE!

Oh, yeah.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Maria on February 27, 2010, 04:25:01 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 18, 2010, 06:43:50 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 28, 2006, 07:29:13 AM
Note:  Maria doesn't believe in the internets, but she is a ranter of epic proportions.  I give you The Brag of the UberYetiEss:

HEY, STICKBOY!  I am the uberwoman!  My ovaries are full of ball bearings and my tampons are radioactive!  I shit concertina wire, my vibrator has a kickstart, and I go drinking with Themis and Columbia!  My boogers are made of stainless steel!  You better stand back, little man, because I'm a dead shot and a live wire, with ass-penetrating boots!  I use mascara on all 3 eyes, and I have no king but Elvis!  My legs are 3 miles long, and I can slam a revolving door!  I drink whiskey and puke kerosene!  I got busted by DHS and copped a feel!  YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU'LL ONLY DIE TIRED!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!

Bump for teh Maria.   :lulz:  <--- Gonna DIE!

Oh, yeah.


wooooooooo
What can we do to help you stop screaming?

Rev. St. Syn, KSC

Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center (non-existent)