News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

Rev Roger's Least Fit Monkey Theory:

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 23, 2007, 06:57:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Quote from: synaptyx on February 04, 2007, 12:47:31 AM
You know, something you don't see every day?

White dogshit.

It's true!

/king of situational comedy

Yes I do.

Sean Hannity.

B_M_W

Quote from: Felix Mackay on February 04, 2007, 01:25:36 AM
Quote from: synaptyx on February 04, 2007, 12:47:31 AM
You know, something you don't see every day?

White dogshit.

It's true!

/king of situational comedy

Yes I do.

Sean Hannity.

Every day?

I pity you.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Jasper

It werz a joke. 

I don't watch fox, or even tv.  it was just an opportune moment to call Hannity dogshit.

Sepia

First is a rambling about how communication is the original sin, if you've read Burroughs' earlier hatred for women this roughly the same idea. Man was put into a slumber and god created woman from his rib and ever since we've been in a slumber trying to respond to her first "Hello". Gysins words, not mine. Then he chats abit about how all animals communicate but noone writes down how, dogs for instance bark to eachother about "bad men there? bad men here" etc.

"...The dogs too, they followed Adam and Eve out of the garden, as you remember - the only animal that followed them out of the garden was the dog. The cat came slinking along later and never opened its yap...And monkeys came swinging out of the trees later and made more people, 'cause who did they fuck? They fucked monkeys.. and made people. And what verybody says, in the Arab world, about monkeys is that They know - they could talk of they wanted to, but they know better - 'cause if they talked they'd have to work.. So - as soon as you communicate, you have to work - that's a basic law..."

Not completely at where you were headed Roger but I'd thought I'd post it anyway. Will be writing down his rant about "the bad animal" tomorrow.
Everyone will always be too late

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. Cow Ass on February 02, 2007, 04:24:34 AM
In recent years it seems we've stopped evolving and concentrated multiplying, over population and stupidity are the result of this.

But how does all of this relate to Black people?

:lol:

Your fans are dying to know.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mangrove

I want to know how anyone who is not millions of years old would be able to tell that humans had stopped evolving.

I'm not an expert or anything, but I've read that it takes like...you know...a rather long time.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mangrove on February 05, 2007, 07:49:54 PM
I want to know how anyone who is not millions of years old would be able to tell that humans had stopped evolving.

I'm not an expert or anything, but I've read that it takes like...you know...a rather long time.

We have evolved measurably since the Roman era.

But we haven't gotten any wiser.  Sure, we're smart, but we don't have good sense.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

Wasn't it Dawkins who suggested we have memes instead of physical evolution?

Given 99% of memes are retarded.....

LMNO

Since when has good sense been a favorable evolutionary trait?

As far as I can tell, there should be a lot more people who are right fucking bastards than having good sense, evolutionarily speaking.

Mangrove

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 05, 2007, 07:53:52 PM

This is good to know.

But we haven't gotten any wiser.  Sure, we're smart, but we don't have good sense.

The troofs are most horrible ITT.

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Cain

Actually, cooperation is a better trait.  I'm sure BMW can tell us about evolutionary psychology.

Random Probability

Evolution occurs due to changes in the environment (among other things).  You will of course notice the change in the human environment between Roman times (organized representative government, advanced social infrastructure, education and sciences), balanced against the intervening thousand or so years of the Christian Age (aka the Dark Age) which were marked by ignorance, fear, superstition, disease, pestilence, etc.  Human beings adapted to a system that violently punished intelligence and natural leadership.

I fear that the current leaders of our society are the same asshats that chucked the Roman system all those years ago.

Remember:  The Dark Ages are only a light switch away.....

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Random Probability on February 05, 2007, 08:03:22 PM

Evolution occurs due to changes in the environment (among other things).  You will of course notice the change in the human environment between Roman times (organized representative government, advanced social infrastructure, education and sciences), balanced against the intervening thousand or so years of the Christian Age (aka the Dark Age) which were marked by ignorance, fear, superstition, disease, pestilence, etc.  Human beings adapted to a system that violently punished intelligence and natural leadership.

I fear that the current leaders of our society are the same asshats that chucked the Roman system all those years ago.

Remember:  The Dark Ages are only a light switch away.....

Well, I was talking about the fact that sword-arm reach has made us taller.

But your answer is good, too.

B_M_W

Quote from: Cain on February 05, 2007, 07:59:51 PM
Actually, cooperation is a better trait.  I'm sure BMW can tell us about evolutionary psychology.

Ehh...me, psychology?

In primates, cooperation does seem to be a more advanced or derived trait. However, this does not hold true for all mamallian orders. Solitary can work too, if you are strongly built, fierce and a top predator. Example: Bears and mountain lions.

But really, I'm not the best person to go to on the psychology end. I know evolutionary physiology better.

One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Cain

Oh, sorry.  I thought you may have touched on evolutionary psychology.