News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

ATTN Felix and any other blade freaks

Started by Cain, January 27, 2007, 11:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

http://www.thearma.org/

Good stuff.  Got the core texts (including both George Silver books) and some interesting articles

Jasper


Jasper

So yeah, I'm actually seriously considering ARMA in place of SCA because my Barony's website is down and I can't find out where practice is.