News:

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.

Main Menu

Anarchist and Communist texts

Started by Cain, February 02, 2007, 03:24:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

http://libcom.org/library

Still worth reading, even if you don't agree with either theory.  Especially if you don't, in fact.

Triple Zero

where do you find the time to read all that stuff??
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

hunter s.durden

This space for rent.

Cain

Quote from: hunter s.durden on February 02, 2007, 04:16:28 PM
Kill your TV.

Correct answer.  Probably helps that I've always been a relatively fast reader too.

Still, I've been looking for a free version of Hegel's The Philosophy of History for a while, so this site has helped me out on at least one point.

Triple Zero

Quote from: hunter s.durden on February 02, 2007, 04:16:28 PMKill your TV.

already did that years ago.

but i'm not a really fast reader that's true.
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Cain

Also, not your first language, which is never helpful.

Triple Zero

perhaps, but i do get enough practice. really most books and larger texts i read these days are in english. though perhaps you're right, i think i could "scan" through  :wink:a good dutch site probably quicker than an english one.

also, this is our area of interest so you know which are the juice bits - or do you really read all of it?

Cain

I read what I find interesting.  So, for example, Bakunin's paper on the German SPD program is probably something I wont look far into.  On the other hand, Derrida's piece on Ideology is something worthwhile.

blankofcourse

I only read texts from defunct groups...

like those black rose people in new england, for instance

I'm not clever, I'm bewildered

adouglasmhor

Quote from: blankofcourse on February 16, 2007, 01:46:25 AM
I only read texts from defunct groups...

like those black rose people in new england, for instance

What the dammed did texts news to me.