News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

We should start spelling it "Ye Blacque Iryn Pryson" and...

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 20, 2007, 08:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

What can we do to help you stop screaming?

LMNO

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 29, 2007, 05:35:13 PM
My semantic bullshit valve was stuck on "open" that day.

Thanks to PD, I'm getting much better at controlling this.

Left

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 29, 2013, 12:56:43 AM
Quote from: Misery's Fried Dough on May 29, 2013, 12:15:14 AM
LHX should come around more often.

Last I heard, he was still worshiping LSD.

I started falling asleep when I took psychedelics... :|
...The thrill is gone.

I don't believe in prognostication on command.
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy