News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

Random News Stories

Started by Thurnez Isa, December 29, 2006, 04:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/israel-admits-ethiopian-women-were-given-birth-control-shots.premium-1.496519

QuoteIsrael admits Ethiopian women were given birth control shots
Health Minister director general instructs all gynecologists in Israel's four health maintenance organizations not to inject women with long-acting contraceptive Depo-Provera if they do not understand ramifications of treatment.

A government official has for the first time acknowledged the practice of injecting women of Ethiopian origin with the long-acting contraceptive Depo-Provera.

The most surprising thing for me here is how utterly unsurprising it is.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on January 29, 2013, 11:11:53 AM
http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/israel-admits-ethiopian-women-were-given-birth-control-shots.premium-1.496519

Health Minister director general instructs all gynecologists in Israel's four health maintenance organizations not to inject women with long-acting contraceptive Depo-Provera if they do not understand ramifications of treatment.

A government official has for the first time acknowledged the practice of injecting women of Ethiopian origin with the long-acting contraceptive Depo-Provera.

Holy shit.

Gee, Israel, eugenics? IRONY MUCH?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pergamos on January 29, 2013, 06:33:25 AM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on January 29, 2013, 01:56:03 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 28, 2013, 06:29:51 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on January 28, 2013, 09:24:20 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2269094/North-Korean-parents-eat-children-driven-mad-hunger-famine-hit-pariah-state.html?ICO=most_read_module

TL;DR version - North Koreans are eating everyone. Zombies imminent.

Well, thank God they don't have assault rifles, anyway.  That has to count for something.

Hopefully they'll pass some laws to ban eating children, in order to prevent this sort of thing from happening.

How wrong is it that this made me laugh harder than anything else I have read today?

:thanks:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on January 29, 2013, 03:26:22 PM

Holy shit.

but nigel they are the wrong kind of Jews. It's  debatable that they are even really real Jews for realness.

The Good Reverend Roger

Holy shit.

DON'T BE AFRAID, IT'S ONLY SLAPSTICK!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Holy shit.

Nigel says it all in five words.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on January 29, 2013, 09:43:27 PM
It's just
:horrormirth:

It's not easy having a good time.

Even laughing at a joke like that makes their face ache.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Junkenstein

I do my best to find the worst for you all.

Israel eventually becoming a uncanny modern edifice of 1940's Germany seems almost inevitable. It's like some kind of Stockholm syndrome on a national scale.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on January 29, 2013, 09:49:34 PM
I do my best to find the worst for you all.

Israel eventually becoming a uncanny modern edifice of 1940's Germany seems almost inevitable. It's like some kind of Stockholm syndrome on a national scale.

No, it's more of a deal where an abused child grows up to be an abuser.

Or people living with a fortress mentality start thinking the ends justify the means.

Good thing America never does that, right?

Junkenstein

True. The Nation of Palestine is going to be utterly horrific when they get it. They'll be OK to do anything

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on January 29, 2013, 10:00:38 PM
True. The Nation of Palestine is going to be utterly horrific when they get it. They'll be OK to do anything

Well, we are, right?  And all WE had to deal with was some Natives who objected to our reasonable proposals.

Oh, and commies and terrorists and domestic radicals and 5 year old hooligans with Hello Kitty bubble guns.

Anything to get the job done.

Junkenstein

Today's little bit of hilarious horror:

http://m24digital.com/en/2013/01/29/pastor-claimed-his-penis-had-been-anointed-with-the-holy-spirit-divine-semen-and-raped-his-faithful/

QuoteSobrino Valdeci Picanto, 59, was arrested in Apore, Goiás, Brazil, for raping several women attending his church. He gave as an excuse that his penis had been consecrated with "divine semen of the Holy Spirit."
A 23-year-old young woman, who prefers to remain anonymous said, "He has convinced us that only God could come into our lives through the mouth."
"Often, after worship, Pastor Valdecir take us to some of the funds back to the church and asked us to do oral sex on him until the Holy Spirit comes through ejaculation".

Lenin McCarthy

http://www.dagsavisen.no/samfunn/blir-forbudt/ (Norwegian)

The police in Oslo wants to prohibit all overnight sleeping outdoors without a permit in urban areas. In tents, cars, parks, under bridges and under covers.
What's up with this mentality that banning it is the best way to deal with a problem?
"I saw a homeless junkie lying in a puddle of his own blood last night."
"Horrible. There should be a ban on homeless junkies!"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Lenin McCarthy on February 01, 2013, 10:28:38 AM
What's up with this mentality that banning it is the best way to deal with a problem?

"Don't make me look at it."