News:

PD.com: We'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Main Menu

Random News Stories

Started by Thurnez Isa, December 29, 2006, 04:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-23938794

QuoteThai authorities will seek to arrest a grandson of Red Bull's billionaire, co-creator Chaleo Yoovidhaya, after he failed to appear at a court hearing.

Vorayuth Yoovidhaya, 28, is alleged to have driven his Ferrari into a police officer and killed him last September.

Mr Vorayuth's lawyers say he had become ill in Singapore, and was unable to return to Thailand in time for the indictment hearing.

"He suddenly fell ill which made it impossible for him to travel back today," said Mr Vorayuth's lawyer Thanit Buakeaw.

Something tells me that a miraculous recovery is not likely any time soon.

QuoteHis indictment has been delayed several times in the past year, and a speeding charge was dropped because of a statute of limitations.

The initial investigation team had to be disbanded after an officer was accused of covering up Mr Vorayuth's involvement.

I would have hoped that a billionaire would have been a little more competent in bribery and corruption. Surely you have people for this when you get to a certain level of wealth.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

-

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 01, 2013, 07:20:22 AM
http://aattp.org/insane-tea-party-cop-suspended-indefinitely/

Mark Kessler suspended by LIBTARDS.  UNNNNG!  LIIIIIBTARRRRRRDS!

LIBTARDS DID IT!

The thing that is most interesting to me about Tea Partier antics is that they so steadfastly deny any responsibility for their own actions or recognition that they have behaved inappropriately, instead consistently insisting that any consequences are merely Liberal backlash.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Surprise Happy Endings Whether You Want Them Or Not on September 03, 2013, 04:03:07 PM

LIBTARDS DID IT!

The thing that is most interesting to me about Tea Partier antics is that they so steadfastly deny any responsibility for their own actions or recognition that they have behaved inappropriately, instead consistently insisting that any consequences are merely Liberal backlash.

Well, that's what "personal responsibility" is all about.   :lulz:

FUNNIEST THING:  He was suspended indefinitely because the town's INSURANCE CARRIER said they would haul the town's policy if he remained.

FREE MARKETS ARE LIBBBBBBTAAARRRRRRRRDS!
\
:mullet:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 03, 2013, 04:31:17 PM
Quote from: Surprise Happy Endings Whether You Want Them Or Not on September 03, 2013, 04:03:07 PM

LIBTARDS DID IT!

Well, that's what "personal responsibility" is all about.   :lulz:

FUNNIEST THING:  He was suspended indefinitely because the town's INSURANCE CARRIER said they would haul the town's policy if he remained.

FREE MARKETS ARE LIBBBBBBTAAARRRRRRRRDS!
\
:mullet:

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah, that story is one that leaves me just wordlessly sick.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Surprise Happy Endings Whether You Want Them Or Not on September 03, 2013, 09:53:57 PM

Well, when that judge was young enough to procreate, none of that "consent" or "age of consent" stuff was even INVENTED.  You just raided the next cave over and grabbed what wiggled.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 03, 2013, 09:54:56 PM
Quote from: Surprise Happy Endings Whether You Want Them Or Not on September 03, 2013, 09:53:57 PM

Well, when that judge was young enough to procreate, none of that "consent" or "age of consent" stuff was even INVENTED.  You just raided the next cave over and grabbed what wiggled.

And that's the way he likes it.

I can't wait for the rest of that generation to die.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Surprise Happy Endings Whether You Want Them Or Not on September 03, 2013, 09:57:44 PM

Well, they were the ones that JUST MISSED the depression and WWII, and grew up in horrible pastel tract homes with horrible pastel lives.  Mom and Dad expected the little darlings to be like them, because that's what people are like.  But they're NOT like that, they're what you MAKE them when they're kids, and what did this smarmy bastard pick up as "values"?

"SHE WANTED IT.  SHE WAS IN CONTROL.  AT AGE 14."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 03, 2013, 10:00:02 PM
Quote from: Surprise Happy Endings Whether You Want Them Or Not on September 03, 2013, 09:57:44 PM

Well, they were the ones that JUST MISSED the depression and WWII, and grew up in horrible pastel tract homes with horrible pastel lives.  Mom and Dad expected the little darlings to be like them, because that's what people are like.  But they're NOT like that, they're what you MAKE them when they're kids, and what did this smarmy bastard pick up as "values"?

"SHE WANTED IT.  SHE WAS IN CONTROL.  AT AGE 14."

BARF.

Eater of Clowns

http://www.nbcnews.com/science/how-london-skyscraper-can-melt-cars-set-buildings-fire-8C11069092

Congratulations to the Britspags for constructing Archimedes' death ray and using it on themselves.

:lulz:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Aucoq

"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.