Author Topic: OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.  (Read 517182 times)

Golden Applesauce

• Token Apologist
  • Deserved It
  • Where does this text go?
    • View Profile
Re: OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.
« Reply #1575 on: November 26, 2009, 01:07:52 am »
Maybe the poll-ees were just allowed to select more than one option, and half of the respondents would back any of the three?  A pie chart is still the wrong way to represent that, though.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Triple Zero

• DO NOT ABUSE EXCEPT FOR URGENT FURNITURE MOVING EMERGENCIES
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible and Sexy Queen of Cheese
    • View Profile
    • Random BIP
« Reply #1576 on: November 26, 2009, 08:36:07 pm »

triple zero,

still doesn't quite get what this holiday is all about ...
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cainad (dec.)

• Houseplant Supreme
  • Deserved It
  • The Emperor's Hairy Right Hand
    • View Profile
    • Internet Forum Safari
« Reply #1577 on: November 26, 2009, 10:32:04 pm »
triple zero,

still doesn't quite get what this holiday is all about ...

What is there to get?

It's Stuff Your Fat Face With Turkey, Potatoes, and Whatever Else You Feel Like Shoving Down Your Gullet While Leaving Room For Apple and/or Pumpkin Pie, Also Something About Native Americans (If You Care To Think About That Sort of Thing During Dinner) Day.

Triple Zero

• DO NOT ABUSE EXCEPT FOR URGENT FURNITURE MOVING EMERGENCIES
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible and Sexy Queen of Cheese
    • View Profile
    • Random BIP
« Reply #1578 on: November 27, 2009, 09:23:09 am »
none of the amerispags get the reference huh :) but the eurospags do right?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: November 27, 2009, 09:49:29 am »
Naturally.

My sources in the BNP tell me that Europe will be overrun by a kebab eating, belly-dancing advocating horde any day now.

Cainad (dec.)

• Houseplant Supreme
  • Deserved It
  • The Emperor's Hairy Right Hand
    • View Profile
    • Internet Forum Safari
« Reply #1580 on: November 27, 2009, 05:08:16 pm »
none of the amerispags get the reference huh :) but the eurospags do right?

Oh wait... Turkey...

Cainad,
hurr i'm a durr :whack:

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: November 30, 2009, 06:31:34 pm »

Iason Ouabache

• Dark Lord of the Pit
  • Deserved It
  • Genuine
    • View Profile
    • Twatter
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Sir Squid Diddimus

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: December 01, 2009, 07:48:32 am »

Da6s

• Hilldog
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: December 06, 2009, 11:08:13 am »
We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

Da6s

• Hilldog
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: December 06, 2009, 11:34:55 am »
Not a political cartoon per se, but it needs to be seen:

This license plate belongs to the vice chairman of Morgan Stanley, and happily rests on his Porsche.
http://trueslant.com/matttaibbi/2009/12/03/the-ultimate-vanity-plate/

:horrormirth:

We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: December 06, 2009, 07:14:56 pm »
Not a political cartoon per se, but it needs to be seen:

This license plate belongs to the vice chairman of Morgan Stanley, and happily rests on his Porsche.
http://trueslant.com/matttaibbi/2009/12/03/the-ultimate-vanity-plate/

:horrormirth:
Sons of whorebag bitches. that's disgustingly cocky. :horrormirth:
If someone does the “Fine, you’re right, I’m clearly a terrible person, I’m Satan, I’m the worst person alive, I should just die” thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: December 07, 2009, 07:42:52 pm »
On the other hand, guess what is going to be the most keyed car in the US this time next week?

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: December 07, 2009, 11:58:27 pm »
On the other hand, guess what is going to be the most keyed car in the US this time next week?

:lulz:
If someone does the “Fine, you’re right, I’m clearly a terrible person, I’m Satan, I’m the worst person alive, I should just die” thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Kurt Christ

• B-DNA and the Major Groove
  • Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: December 08, 2009, 01:44:22 am »
That's much more reasonable than my idea. Car bombings are kind of over done at this point anyway, don't you think?
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)