News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PopeTom

-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Proto-Teabaggers, circa 2003.  Attending a pro-war demonstration.

Cramulus

I love the guy with the BoA hat passed out on the right.

I also love that the woman is holding up a sign clearly meant to be stuck in a lawn.

PopeTom

-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Salty

Quote from: Cain on September 07, 2011, 03:25:47 PM

Proto-Teabaggers, circa 2003.  Attending a pro-war demonstration.

No WAY. Is that dude seriously wearing a BoA hat? No troll? Either way that's  :lulz:
If it's real it's  :horrormirth: :horrormirth: :horrormirth:
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

It's seriously a real photo.

I was doing some archive diving of a writer I especially like, and I came across a link he put to the photo.  This was in 2004, so it was amazing the photo was still there.

And yeah.  The BoA hat is great.

It also strikes me that pretty much every "the Teabaggers represent x historical movement" framing is wrong.  Because, with the country as a whole deciding the Iraq War was actually kinda dumb, they're willing to forget how the media gave airtime to the dumbass "pro-war" demonstraters who were, almost always, really old Republicans with ridiculous signs.  Which sounds rather similar to...

(there was also a sizeable contingent of "libertarian" pro-war demonstraters as well.  One of the most well know was "Jane Galt", who urged antiwar protestors be hit over the head with pieces of 2 by 4.  Jane Galt now writes under her real name, Megan McArdle, for the Atlantic magazine.  Her husband also works for FreedomWorks, the Koch-funded astroturfing group cited as the unifying force behind many of the Teabagger groups.  Funny how that works out, isn't it?)

Salty

I can't stop giggling at that. All of it. The whole thing.
I want to take the feeling I'm experiencing right now and I inject it into the mind of every single person on the planet.

Thanks for posting that, Cain. It's perfect.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Scribbly

I had an existential crisis and all I got was this stupid gender.

Epimetheus

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Cramulus