News:

If you can't abuse it, it's not power.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Jonathan Schwarz is basically one of the best bloggers out there.

Precious Moments Zalgo

I made this:

I am the ninth richest person in the US and third richest woman in the world.

I not rich because of anything I have done for myself, but solely because I am heiress to the Walmart fortune.

I once struck and killed a 50-year-old mother of two while speeding.  Despite my numerous prior tickets for reckless driving, no charges were filed.

I once plowed into a gas meter while driving drunk.  I shouted "I'm Alice Walton, bitch!" at the arresting officer.  I paid a small fine, but got no jail time.

Now, just last week, I was pulled over for doing 71 in a 55 through a construction zone.  My BAC was twice the legal limit.  According to my spokesman, I accept full responsibility for this unfortunate incident and deeply regret it.

I am the 1%
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Precious Moments Zalgo on October 15, 2011, 01:20:43 AM
I made this:

I am the ninth richest person in the US and third richest woman in the world.

I not rich because of anything I have done for myself, but solely because I am heiress to the Walmart fortune.

I once struck and killed a 50-year-old mother of two while speeding.  Despite my numerous prior tickets for reckless driving, no charges were filed.

I once plowed into a gas meter while driving drunk.  I shouted "I'm Alice Walton, bitch!" at the arresting officer.  I paid a small fine, but got no jail time.

Now, just last week, I was pulled over for doing 71 in a 55 through a construction zone.  My BAC was twice the legal limit.  According to my spokesman, I accept full responsibility for this unfortunate incident and deeply regret it.

I am the 1%

That's damn good.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Nigel on October 14, 2011, 07:27:43 PM
Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on October 14, 2011, 01:53:42 PM
Quote from: Nigel on August 16, 2011, 11:20:15 PM
Quote from: Alty on August 16, 2011, 01:04:53 AM
OHOHOHOHOHO!!!!

I CAN PUT IT ON PAPER!
GOD DAMMIT I LOVE LIVING IN THE FUTURE!

:lulz: I gotta print that one out and post it everywhere...

I'm following on your footsteps.
every starbucks, food truck, restaurant, atm, place with foot traffic where people are bored, waiting rooms... oh boy

HOT TIP:

Self-adhesive 2-part shipping labels are damn cheap on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/200-Self-Adhesive-Mailing-Shipping-Labels-8-5x5-paypal-/290619234819?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43aa419a03

GAH! Why didn't I think of that! I have a bunch of them that I can "win" from work!

kingyak

The Bible: It's all about capitalism.

(Name and photo obscured to protect the stupid)
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."-HST

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: kingyak on October 15, 2011, 06:13:13 AM

Mt 13:12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

That's Reaganomics in a nutshell right there.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

kingyak

Quote from: Precious Moments Zalgo on October 15, 2011, 02:47:08 PM

Mt 13:12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Guess my idea that Jesus had some good ideas is too hung up on all the talk about needles and camels and helping those in need.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."-HST

Payne

Quote from: kingyak on October 15, 2011, 07:57:49 PM
Quote from: Precious Moments Zalgo on October 15, 2011, 02:47:08 PM

Guess my idea that Jesus had some good ideas is too hung up on all the talk about needles and camels and helping those in need.

Of course, Jesus is talking about the rather more theological problems of faith and understanding of the kingdom of heaven than he is material goods in that quote, but that's by the by.

Cain

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

The Rev

Quote from: Cain on October 18, 2011, 06:39:16 PM

One is probably in a country club setting, the other, well, probably not.

Cramulus

Triple Zero

Julian Assange kinda looks like Tom Hanks there.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.