News:

If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

somebody took a lot of Mitt Romney footage and added a badly lipsynch'd voice over. Its hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9L9A1IMTQo&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

Sir Squid Diddimus

Is that from the same people who did the star trek ones?

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Da6s

We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

Jenne

Prince Glittersnatch III

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on October 27, 2011, 11:04:32 PM

Holy shit!

:lulz:

Also, is Natalie Dee in Portland? Because that looks like the sandbox at Irving Park.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cramulus

google it yourself! hahahah

the first hit is an article (which appeared after this was discovered) titled "Google thinks Romney can't win"

CorbeauEtRenard

Art is Dead! (If You Want It)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Cain

Technically speaking, Reagan couldn't have met with the Taliban, because the Talibs didn't exist until after the Afghan War was over.  He instead met with the people who would go on to be the vicious warlords who tore Afghanistan apart and created the conditions for the Taliban to flourish.  A minor, but important distinction (many of the Islamist warlords, for example, were positively progressive on female rights when compared to the Talibs).

Also, you can certainly criticize the US's ability to choose friends, but at least they clean up after them, like an exasperated and overwhelmed dog owner, following their latest pet as it shits all over the neighbourhood.