News:

Proud member of the Vin Diesel Friendship Brigade

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBeast

Yeah, good point. We just leave them wherever we drop 'em, like Mugabe.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Cain

I think the comparison between Mugabe and an aging dog turd is a rather evocative one, myself.

BadBeast

Quote from: Cain on October 31, 2011, 08:49:11 AM
I think the comparison between Mugabe and an aging dog turd is a rather evocative one, myself.
The last rancid squit of Colonial Africa. Bag it and bin it, is the phrase that springs to  mind. It's not only the cream that rises to the top.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah, it's kind of awesome how colonial occupation and political machinery has both decimated and crippled the birthplace of humanity and civilization.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BadBeast

Quote from: Nigel on October 31, 2011, 11:02:52 AM
Yeah, it's kind of awesome how colonial occupation and political machinery has both decimated and crippled the birthplace of humanity and civilization.
Especially when you consider Africa has a wider range of natural resources and habitat than any other Continent. I seriously believe that if Nelson Mandela had been released 10 years earlier, we could have been looking at a Pan African Union today.

Cramulus

Cramulus

Cramulus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bu🤠ns

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cramulus

Cramulus

I made the image, but the pun is by somebody StMae knows on twitter

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.