News:

I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but I have a real good one.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cain

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Cramulus

Cain

Except Tea Party members are upset that a black man is President, not about libertarianism and stuff.

Cramulus

Yes, but there is a common ground in what the left and right wants, because both sides are being screwed by the same people. If the discussion about "corruption vs noncorruption" eclipses political tribalism, we may actually make some traction. I've never in my life seen as much attention being paid to campaign finance, and reforming lobbying laws... it's a good start.

If something positive is going to happen in American politics, I think that's the axis that it'll come through.

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cramulus on January 30, 2012, 03:41:27 PM
Yes, but there is a common ground in what the left and right wants, because both sides are being screwed by the same people. If the discussion about "corruption vs noncorruption" eclipses political tribalism, we may actually make some traction. I've never in my life seen as much attention being paid to campaign finance, and reforming lobbying laws... it's a good start.

I applaud your optimism and really hope it's right. It would be nice is America could be awesome again ... some day, far in the future.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cramulus

minuspace

Quote from: Cramulus on February 07, 2012, 04:57:04 PM
repost:

(by vexati0n)
War is awful:
What with that black mirror show, this is how things may get a little sticky re: selection process:

:lulz:

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,