PD.com: We have 73 Virgins!

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Igor

Be what you would seem to be - or, if you'd like it put more simply - never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.

Oysters Rockefeller

Quote from: Igor on February 27, 2012, 09:25:40 PM

I love how this ends on conservative men implying gay sex.

Or maybe thats just the far left indoctrination I've been exposed to at the local college.
Well, my gynecologist committed suicide...
----------------------
I'm nothing if not kind of ridiculous and a little hard to take seriously.
----------------------
Moar liek Oysters Cockefeller, amirite?!

Epimetheus

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Scribbly

I had an existential crisis and all I got was this stupid gender.

Cain

So....that's not actually photoshopped, is it?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on March 21, 2012, 07:29:34 PM

Seems pretty par for the course.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Telarus

It (probably) is, some-one on FB posted a link to the 'original' screencap.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Telarus on March 24, 2012, 01:55:35 AM

The saddest thing is that even if it's shopped, it's in line enough with what I've come to expect that I didn't even question it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2012, 02:06:11 AM

The saddest thing is that even if it's shopped, it's in line enough with what I've come to expect that I didn't even question it.

Is it in line enough with actual verified examples that are this bad, or in line enough with how bad you want them to be?
(i honestly like the idea of a force of madmen that stupid and evil to rail against.  it feels good.)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Iptuous on March 24, 2012, 03:43:03 AM
Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2012, 02:06:11 AM

Is it in line enough with actual verified examples that are this bad, or in line enough with how bad you want them to be?
(i honestly like the idea of a force of madmen that stupid and evil to rail against.  it feels good.)

It's worse than any verified examples I've seen, but not so much worse that it triggered my skeptic reflex, if you know what I mean?

Cain

I could accept every error except "Tooloz" and "Crazy Buddhist Gunman".  If the city name had been spelt right, and they used the term "Sikh terrorist" or militant, then I might not have questioned it.

I mean, FOX are a crazy propaganda outfit, but they at least have access to dictionaries.  And probably know Buddhists disavow all kinds of violence (though the supposedly non-violent aspect of Buddhism is one Western adherents massively over-emphasize, especially when compared to the historical record, I wouldn't expect anyone at FOX to know that).  And would never turn up the chance to feed Islamophobic sentiment by blaming another religion.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Iptuous on March 24, 2012, 03:43:03 AM

Fuck that shit.  When Mark Foley got caught kiddy-fiddling, Fox listed him as "Mark Foley (D-FL)"

I mean, do you really have to ask?  Because I can find a shitload of things they've said that are dumber than what that pic alleges they said.

Jesus H Christ, I never thought we'd have a major media apologist in here, let alone one for Fox.
Molon Lube

Prince Glittersnatch III

I hate to ruin everyone's fun but...

Oh wait, no I dont.

Cmon guys, the "Americas Election" square was a dead giveaway.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!