News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Cain

reposted from Imgur, because I thought you'd like to know.

Cain

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The IMGUR one is very interesting, actually. Thank you.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

I'm deeply ashamed of DHS on this one. Clearly it should be "shut your whore mouth when men are speaking." I can't believe our tax dollars are being used to support such lackadaisical cussing.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Cain

McGrupp

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on August 13, 2013, 10:17:44 AM

The show ("Newsroom" on HBO (in case you spend your money on more worthwhile things than premium cable)) has moments of brilliance, but also has a worrisome tendency to devolve into predictable relationship drama as only Sorkin can contrive.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 19, 2013, 05:29:35 PM
Quote from: Cain on August 13, 2013, 10:17:44 AM

The show ("Newsroom" on HBO (in case you spend your money on more worthwhile things than premium cable)) has moments of brilliance, but also has a worrisome tendency to devolve into predictable relationship drama as only Sorkin can contrive.

This is why I made it all the way through the first season, and halfway through the first episode of season 2. Apparently the producers decided to increase the show's popularity by toning down political activism in the script and make a relationship drama instead of a show about a rogue news team that does the kind of journalism that doesn't exist anymore -- ruining the idea behind the awesome speech Will gives in the first scene of the first episode of the first season and therefore the entire premise of the show.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

LMNO

It varies episode to episode in season two, so far. I'd give each one a shot, and feel free to stop halfway through if you want.

Cain

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 19, 2013, 05:29:35 PM

Well, Sorkin.  His understanding of political drama resides somewhere between a concussed puppy, the average political science undergrad and a Youtube commentator, so he needs something to fill the gap.

Cain

Conservatives get annoyed when you mention