PD.com: We're not actually discordians

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cain

The sad thing is, throw in another 84 people, and that cartoon is entirely accurate.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Cain on February 19, 2014, 09:30:58 AM
The sad thing is, throw in another 84 people, and that cartoon is entirely accurate.
:cry:
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Cain

http://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2014/01/23/the-85-richest-people-in-the-world-have-as-much-wealth-as-the-3-5-billion-poorest/

QuoteAs the World Economic Forum begins in Davos, Switzerland, Oxfam International has released a new report called, "Working for the Few," that contains some startling statistics on what it calls the "growing tide of inequality."

The report states:

Almost half of the world's wealth is now owned by just one percent of the population.

The wealth of the one percent richest people in the world amounts to $110 trillion. That's 65 times the total wealth of the bottom half of the world's population.

The bottom half of the world's population owns the same as the richest 85 people in the world.

Seven out of ten people live in countries where economic inequality has increased in the last 30 years.

The richest one percent increased their share of income in 24 out of 26 countries for which we have data between 1980 and 2012.

In the US, the wealthiest one percent captured 95 percent of post-financial crisis growth since 2009, while the bottom 90 percent became poorer.

Pæs

It'll be my turn to be the one percent soon though, right?

Junkenstein

Only if you work hard and apply yourself.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Pæs

Bu🤠ns

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

Where's the part about Japan suckerpunching America, so America sets Japan on fire?

Cain

That happens in a different pub, 20 years later.

Junkenstein

Yeah, Germany went a little crazy after they stole his wallet.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 10, 2014, 01:50:18 PM
Where's the part about Japan suckerpunching America, so America sets Japan on fire?

Rougher neighborhood, a few years later.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Whoops.  Wrong apocalypse.  My bad.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 10, 2014, 02:25:30 PM
Whoops.  Wrong apocalypse.  My bad.

There's really not much point separating the two, to be honest.  WWII is like Germany spent the next couple of days making pals with Italy and Japan, then went back into the bar with lead pipes in their hands.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.