News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Cain

The Littlest Ubermensch

[witticism/philosophical insight/nifty quote to prove my intelligence to the forum]

LISTEN TO MY SHOW THURSDAY 5-7 EST

THEN GO TO MY MYSPACE

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Vene

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Vene on March 16, 2008, 03:24:57 PM
Please tell me that's not real.  I don't really care if you have to lie.
Yeah, it's a fake.  The original one said "Gay or Lesbian" instead of "Asian".  I'd say they are equally offensive.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My friend B paints them. He painted the first "President w/ham" at my request:

and it inspired him to paint a whole series:

And related, but w/apple pie:

Vene

Quote from: IasonOuabache on March 16, 2008, 09:00:50 PM
Quote from: Vene on March 16, 2008, 03:24:57 PM
Please tell me that's not real.  I don't really care if you have to lie.
Yeah, it's a fake.  The original one said "Gay or Lesbian" instead of "Asian".  I'd say they are equally offensive.
That one is believable.  But, still incredibly stupid.

And I lol'd at the ham pictures.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Sweet!

B, by the way, is a straight-up genius. He's a physics professor at a local uni, and we hang out and draw fucked-up shit (I might post some of my drawings if I get brave enough) and he is a very talented painter and makes some other peculiar, wonderful art as well.

Triple Zero

BREAKING: PRES BUSH TO ALLOW GAY MARRIAGE AS LONG AS ONE OF THE PARTNERS IS A FURRY

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

AFK

He looks like he's in deep thought.  I wonder if he's contemplating a new hobby for when he's out of the oval orifice. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.