News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bu🤠ns

OMG there are president's all over the place! 

Sir Squid Diddimus

LMNO

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Squid-diddle on February 25, 2009, 06:18:17 AM
does this go here?

I think that's my favorite one yet. Well, it's hard to top Darwin.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Idem

Bu🤠ns

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Idem on February 26, 2009, 04:37:30 PM

That has to be a joke... or else we need to send a lychin' party down to Texass.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Jasper

It's a joke.  Whether it's real or shopped, it's a joke.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Jasper

It comes from a site called superpoop.  They seem legit.

Jenne

It's from the toothpastefordinner.com dude, he is married to the awesome natalie dee

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Jenne

Quote from: Nigel on February 26, 2009, 08:36:28 PM
Quote from: Jenne on February 26, 2009, 07:30:25 PM
It's from the toothpastefordinner.com dude, he is married to the awesome natalie dee

I like Drew, he's great.

Word.  And his beard would fucking anyone and anything!