OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Death

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 17, 2010, 01:58:08 AM
Quote from: Death on November 17, 2010, 01:56:50 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 17, 2010, 12:01:25 AM
Quote from: Death on November 14, 2010, 08:59:46 AM
Not technically in office, but you know how that is.

Oh, dear.

Here we go.   :lulz:
Assume what you want to do with Beck, I didn't even know Beck got really into talking about this guy.  I know Soros is (one of) the richest men in the world, and comes across to me as a globalist.  I'm completely against globalism, you can disagree, but I'm sick of arguing for the day.

Judging from that picture, he's also a champion nose picker, though, and that has to count for something.
That's why I picked the picture. :)
Don't be worrying about snakes in your garden when you've got spiders in the bed.

Placid Dingo

Oh, dear.

Assume what you want to do with Beck, I didn't even know Beck got really into talking about this guy.  I know Soros is (one of) the richest men in the world, and comes across to me as a globalist.  I'm completely against globalism, you can disagree, but I'm sick of arguing for the day.

Wiki sez
QuoteGlobalism can have at least two different and opposing meanings. One meaning is the attitude or policy of placing the interests of the entire world above those of individual nations.[1] Another is viewing the entire world as a proper sphere for one nation to project political influence.

How are you defining Globalism?

Also keep in mind that a lot of us here are more interested in playing with ideas than actual 'argument'
unless its over something really serious like a photo of a kitten
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Phox

Quote from: Placid Dingo on November 17, 2010, 07:27:04 AM

Oh, dear.

Wiki sez
QuoteGlobalism can have at least two different and opposing meanings. One meaning is the attitude or policy of placing the interests of the entire world above those of individual nations.[1] Another is viewing the entire world as a proper sphere for one nation to project political influence.

Also keep in mind that a lot of us here are more interested in playing with ideas than actual 'argument'

WHERE'S THE KITTEH!? DAMN YOU I WANNA SEE THE KITTEH!  :argh!:

Placid Dingo

Quote from: Phox on November 17, 2010, 07:36:31 AM

Oh, dear.

Wiki sez

WHERE'S THE KITTEH!? DAMN YOU I WANNA SEE THE KITTEH!  :argh!:

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=25693.msg966198#msg966198
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Cain

Seconded.

The only "globalisms" I am aware of are either:

a) a descriptive theory of the world put forward by terrible thriller writer but otherwise quite good political scientist Joseph Nye, of how the globe is characterized by networks of connections that span multi-continental distances, or
b) made-up political ideology by rightwing cranks, originating from the John Birch Society, that global leaders and business magnates want to secretly unify all world governments.  Black helicoptors, Satanism and Jews may or may not play a role in this, depending on the preferences of the indvidual professing belief in this process.

Remington

Is it plugged in?

Jenne

Yeah, they were describing on the boob tube last Sunday what Obama-becoming-like-Clinton would mean (since all the Republitard bobbleheadry has been on about that since earlier this month):  becoming MORE of a corporatist shill.

...how Obama could do that when he's already kowtowed quite a bit would be interesting, but I'm sure that's what is coming down the pike.

tyrannosaurus vex

2 years from now I expect Obama to have a zipper down the back of his pants and a utility belt holding 15 jars of K-Y.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Jenne

...which reminds me of the "why do you treat me like you're DOING SEX TO ME?" skit SNL does with the president and Hu Jintao of China.

Prince Glittersnatch III

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Da6s

We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

Da6s

We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

Remington

Is it plugged in?

Remington

Is it plugged in?