which is better Pie or Cake

Pie
Cake

Richter

"The Pie is also evil."
   -Brian Clevinger

-R
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

theCalmpsychopath

i declare genocide on all cake lovers!!!!
the human brain is like a grizzly bear with a midget on the back trying to control it

Messier Undertree

tyrannosaurus vex

let them eat cake!

had to.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Payne

I can't believe this hasn't been resolved yet. You guys sure are touchy about your pie and/or cake.

I vote for whiskey.

tyrannosaurus vex

it has been resolved, but certain cake-eaters among us refuse to let dead dogs lie.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Payne

Excellent! Let dessert preferences pave the way for the new world disorder etc etc.

~~~Rambling. Like a fool.

Cain

The New World Disorder is the current system of international governance.  True story.  The horrible truth about conspiracy theory is they are all wrong and instead of one figurehead at the wheel, you have a committee of 17 trying to steer the damn thing.  And we all know how good committees are at things...

Payne

Ah yes, my bad, I meant the New New World Order. Where a commitee of these three manic cake lovers rule by Battenburg.

Sounds a little strange, but it's true I tells ya!

~~~Apologies for the facetious tone, it was entirely unintended.

Cain

LMNO

Quote from: Payne on April 11, 2007, 04:40:36 AM
I vote for whiskey.

This is the only correct answer, ever.

Cain

Quote from: LMNO on April 11, 2007, 01:17:16 PM
Quote from: Payne on April 11, 2007, 04:40:36 AM
I vote for whiskey.

This is the only correct answer, ever.

Wrong.  Only filthy bog-trotting Irishmen drink that swill they call whiskey.  Everyone else drinks far superior whisky.

Payne

Actually, Cain keeps picking up on my bad habits, such as spelling whisky wrong. Fook! I do of course mean Scottish whisky.

However,  due to budget constraints, I am most often to be found drinking stuff that tastes so bad it doesn't matter whether or not theres an E in it...

Cain

Just make sure its a single malt....I tried the blended whisky at Tesco's once and I wanted to kill myself.  I dedicated a haiku to it, it was that bad.

Payne

"Safeways Own Brand Vodka" fucking hell that was terrible. Its actually the Morrisons own brand whisky which I was referring to... :hangs head in abject shame: You can only drink that with coke and ice, I don't care what anyone says.