Main Menu

Pie or Cake?

Started by theCalmpsychopath, April 02, 2007, 09:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

which is better Pie or Cake

Pie
Cake

Cain

I only drink Bushmills with coke and ice.

Besides, with vodka put it through the water filter a few times then chuck it in the freezer.  Comes out beautifully.

Kimmy Gibbler

A few months back I had an ear infection.  The Pain started in the middle ear and branched off to my temple and my jaw line.  Until I was able to see a doctor, the only thing that stopped the pain was Bushmills.  Lots of it.  Swirling it around in my mouth like it was listerine.  I downed 3/4 of a bottle in one night until I finally passed out.

A few days before that, I gave my roommate a shot of the stuff.  He immediately started coughing and crying while I pointed and laughed.

Now, back on topic.  Bow down to your lord and savior.

KIMMY GIBBLER:  SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS

Cain

Its too sugary.  Bushmills is destined to be a high quality mixer and nothing more.

theCalmpsychopath

Quote from: Izzo on April 12, 2007, 10:13:55 AM
A few months back I had an ear infection.  The Pain started in the middle ear and branched off to my temple and my jaw line.  Until I was able to see a doctor, the only thing that stopped the pain was Bushmills.  Lots of it.  Swirling it around in my mouth like it was listerine.  I downed 3/4 of a bottle in one night until I finally passed out.

A few days before that, I gave my roommate a shot of the stuff.  He immediately started coughing and crying while I pointed and laughed.

Now, back on topic.  Bow down to your lord and savior.

:lulz:
the human brain is like a grizzly bear with a midget on the back trying to control it

Richter

Quote from: Izzo on April 12, 2007, 10:13:55 AM

Pseudoephedrine HCL decongestants also help (or diphenhydramine HCL, to a lesser extent).  They're no fix for the infection, but they'll take the pressure off.  Combining ::Carefully:: with alchohol works better, and will hopefully avoid the possibility of your eardrum blowing out while you're passed out. 

-R
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Kimmy Gibbler

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind if that ever happens again.

The doc gave me antibiotics and vicodin.  I would go to work, pop one and spend the afternoon/evening with a big goofy smile on my face.  Best work week EVAR.
KIMMY GIBBLER:  SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS

Cain

I am reliably informed that working with codeine is the best.

Richter

Quote from: Cain on April 12, 2007, 03:49:21 PM
I am reliably informed that working with codeine is the best.
Opiates in general are damn effective at making you brain feel better than anything else. 

Izzo: That avatar is made of win.  Thanks for throwing out something I could  :lulz: to!

-R
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Izzo on April 12, 2007, 10:13:55 AMA few months back I had an ear infection.  The Pain started in the middle ear and branched off to my temple and my jaw line.  Until I was able to see a doctor, the only thing that stopped the pain was Bushmills.  Lots of it.  Swirling it around in my mouth like it was listerine.  I downed 3/4 of a bottle in one night until I finally passed out.

Next time, drink 5 bottles of Robitussin.

The pain won't go away, but it'll transform into a mildly annoying leprechaun that you can cover with a blanket and stick in the corner of the room.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

saint aini

Quote from: vexati0n on April 13, 2007, 04:17:32 AM
Quote from: Izzo on April 12, 2007, 10:13:55 AMA few months back I had an ear infection.  The Pain started in the middle ear and branched off to my temple and my jaw line.  Until I was able to see a doctor, the only thing that stopped the pain was Bushmills.  Lots of it.  Swirling it around in my mouth like it was listerine.  I downed 3/4 of a bottle in one night until I finally passed out.

The pain won't go away, but it'll transform into a mildly annoying leprechaun that you can cover with a blanket and stick in the corner of the room.

Isn't that close to LD50?
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: saint aini on April 13, 2007, 04:22:57 AM

LD50 == $input('huh?');

saint aini

Quote from: vexati0n on April 13, 2007, 04:36:54 AM

LD50 == $input('huh?');
Lethal Dose 50th percentile.

You trying to kill yourself?
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Richter

Quote from: saint aini on April 13, 2007, 06:04:11 AM

LD50 == $input('huh?');

The depraved of my land know this as "Robotripping".  I've got no lethality stats, but all reports say it's a bad trip to go on.
Like I tell me sibbling: Get real drugs.

-R

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Richter on April 13, 2007, 01:36:41 PM
Quote from: saint aini on April 13, 2007, 06:04:11 AM

LD50 == $input('huh?');

The depraved of my land know this as "Robotripping".  I've got no lethality stats, but all reports say it's a bad trip to go on.
Like I tell me sibbling: Get real drugs.

-R

I would never do that, but there's no reason not to tell you to.  My wife used to, until it gave her a case of gall stones so bad that she was hours away from death.

As for "Real Drugs," yes, that's preferred.  Or at least the active ingredient in Robo purified somehow so as to eliminate all the other crap they put in there.

LMNO

Used to be codiene.

Now, I think it's just ibuprophin, pseudoephidrine, and alcohol.