News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

Pie or Cake?

Started by theCalmpsychopath, April 02, 2007, 09:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

which is better Pie or Cake

Pie
Cake

hunter s.durden

You aparently missed the "Who has cheated" thread.
This space for rent.

Kimmy Gibbler

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on April 09, 2007, 07:30:02 PM
Okay, just so the crybabies can stop bellyaching, here is a data summary in impartial "doughnut chart" format.

Bump for great justice!
KIMMY GIBBLER:  SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS

B_M_W

Oh no, not this shit again.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

hunter s.durden

Oh yes.

Writhe in pain!
This space for rent.

Cramulus

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Idem

23 of you fuckers voted for pie.   :lulz:

Suu

24 now. *finally voted*
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I voted for pie, because you can make almost anything into pie, even egg salad sandwiches.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hunter s.durden

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!

:argh!:
This space for rent.

Cramulus

It's 26 to 9

Hunter, you still suck.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

If it's any consolation, I have also made some pretty goo attempts at making cake out of anything, but not as successful as pie. I made an onion cake once, which was surprisingly fluffy and delicious, and a beet cake, which was profoundly unpopular.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hunter s.durden

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on January 20, 2008, 01:55:13 AM
It's 26 to 9

Hunter, you still suck.

I CAN READ, FAGGOT!

Quote from: Nigel on January 20, 2008, 02:41:04 AM
If it's any consolation, I have also made some pretty goo attempts at making cake out of anything, but not as successful as pie. I made an onion cake once, which was surprisingly fluffy and delicious, and a beet cake, which was profoundly unpopular.

IT'S NOT!
FAGGOT!
This space for rent.

Jasper

Cookies are the proper synthesis between cakes and pies.

AFK

Felix is riding a mighty motorcycle of troof
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.