News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

Pie or Cake?

Started by theCalmpsychopath, April 02, 2007, 09:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

which is better Pie or Cake

Pie
Cake

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

AFK

Pie presents itself as an opportunity for consumption but on an annual basis, at Thanksgiving.  So it is a bit more akin to being a ritualistic event.  Cake, on the otherhand, is around far more often.  Birthdays, free samples at the grocery store, after a meal at the in-laws, etc. 

That said, I'd prefer a nice date square over the both of them. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

tyrannosaurus vex

If you only eat pie once a year, you're doing it wrong.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: vexati0n on July 14, 2009, 02:10:33 PM
If you only eat pie once a year, you're doing it wrong.
:lmnuendo:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BADGE OF HONOR

2004 is knocking, it wants its thread back.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

AFK

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on July 15, 2009, 05:07:18 AM
2004 is knocking, it wants its thread back.

Bump, to re-gift to 2010. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Salty

I find the question offensive, as though Cake could compete with Pie. Please.

There is no comparison. It's like comparing a sandwich made of shit, ass, and more shit to...well, any kind of delicious pie.

Except Key Lime. Fuck Key Lime Pie.

Cake is, unngg!, is tolerable as long as it has whipped cream icing and is filled with something one might find in a pie. Except for Key Lime.

Ice Cream Cake is different, of course.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Alty on December 29, 2009, 09:24:05 PMExcept Key Lime. Fuck Key Lime Pie.

You choose best kind of pie as noncompetitor for cake!?   :argh!:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Salty

YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT I DID. :crankey:

Everyone knows the best kind of pie is impossible to determine because Pecan, Pumpkin, and Dutch Apple are Titans among lesser baked deities.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Cainad (dec.)

Alty, your insult to Red Velvet cake will not go unpunished.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

NEVER AGAIN PIE

FUCK PIE, FOREVER.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I WILL PIE NO MORE FOREVER

BURY MY HEART AT WOUNDED PIE.

LMNO

PECAN PIE LIVES ON, IN THE HEARTS OF MEN.

Cramulus

:news:

EVERYBODY WHO VOTED FOR CAKE IS A SPAG
FILM AT 11

/
:nigel:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

There is no pie.

The pie is a lie.