News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

This Forum is the Friendliest place on Earth

Started by Random Probability, April 05, 2007, 02:08:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Might find some good ideas in Somethingawful's review of TOMMORROWWIND (by Jeff K)

QuoteI AM A CYCLOPSEDS HALEING FROM TEH ISLEAND OF THE CYLCOPS KING. THE KING HAS LOST HSI BEERD AND IS SENT HIS NOBALIST WARRIOR TO FIND IT IN TEH MAGICAL LANDS OF TOMORROWIND. THAT IS ME, THE NOBALAST WARRIOR OF CYCOPS ISLAND. I AM TEH BRAWNIEST BRUTE TO EVER SET SAIL!!!!!!!!!!!

Idem