News:

Goddammit.  Another truckload of bees.

Main Menu

Rust and Ashes

Started by Payne, April 08, 2007, 05:19:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

Life is become rust and ashes.

What Destruction is greater than that which leaves its spoor upon the earth?

The way into mans heart is sight, direct his eyes and control his mind.

When that which is obliterated disapears from vision, it fades in minds. This Destruction is lesser than the rubble and mangled limbs of the greater.

This powerful icon, a key to our primative nature; Bones co'erd in moss!

Beware, then, the men who will rage and dash the scree of our world upon the ground for all to see and record for 'greater understanding'.

saint aini

Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Idem

Quote from: Payne on April 08, 2007, 05:19:45 AM
Life is become rust and ashes.

What Destruction is greater than that which leaves its spoor upon the earth?

The way into mans heart is sight, direct his eyes and control his mind.

When that which is obliterated disapears from vision, it fades in minds. This Destruction is lesser than the rubble and mangled limbs of the greater.

This powerful icon, a key to our primative nature; Bones co'erd in moss!

Beware, then, the men who will rage and dash the scree of our world upon the ground for all to see and record for 'greater understanding'.
:eek:

Payne

An illustration only. Ripped from some poor bugger who has not teh style whatsoever.

Triple Zero

saddam's statue, yea i remember that :) that picture as well :)

also, nice poem/text-thing, did you write it yourself?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Payne

Yeah, it was my prose, but it was based on my mates ramblings in the now (thankfully) forgotton "Bong Lore" never published, and less useful than the PD, if thats possible.

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: triple zero on April 11, 2007, 09:20:47 AM
saddam's statue, yea i remember that :) that picture as well :)

yah they really screwed that up
managed to get their propoganda on all the North America channels (home front) but completely forgot about Al Jazeera, which is, if you think about, where they should have directed a better effort towards
so in the Middle East when it appeared on Al Jazeera it appeared in long view, in fact those pics are most likely from their coverage
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante