News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

YUO: HOT SHIT OR NOT! (advice to noobs)

Started by saint aini, April 08, 2007, 03:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

How bout we make that the terms of acceptance for registering to join the forum. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

Ha!

That would be cool, if anyone actually reads those things.

Triple Zero

i usually give it a very short glance and if it looks like the standard jabbering of legalese, i click agree.

if my eye caught a few mentions of "eris" or "discordia" when signing up for a discordian board, i might actually read it.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Nomad

Listen,
Maybe my infernal writings were perhaps not up to the bar of high dischord society as it is held here on said board.  Maybe perhaps possibly per chance there is actually some acorn of intelligence or purpose in what I have chosen to send to you all.  Now, I'm not writing this to attempt to sound like I'm not and idiot, or that I'm some sort of special orator who is better than you... I just needed a chance to see what I was getting into.  It is strewn across the astral plane that you hate the 523FnordPOEE form of dischordianship where we all began, so ur hostility is appreciated, your manifesto read and maybe even agreed with.  I just simply don't have the time to read everything on this board or sort through it all in order to see it for myself.  And for Goddess' sake I just wanted some attention... it's cold and lonely in the deep dark night.

so, thanks for the love, I'm deeply impressed with the hostile form it presented itself in.  Maybe someday I'll be able to look down on people as well as the lot of you

btw- I never even read the principia, and I don't wear my underwear on top of my head either (no matter what you've heard)

I do however like long walks on the beach and rituals meant to summon Cthulu
booyashaka

LMNO

Quote from: Nomad on July 18, 2007, 06:20:11 PM
Maybe perhaps possibly per chance there is actually some acorn of intelligence or purpose in what I have chosen to send to you all. 

Cool.

Post it.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Listen,
Maybe my infernal writings were perhaps not up to the bar of high dischord society as it is held here on said board.  Maybe perhaps possibly per chance there is actually some acorn of intelligence or purpose in what I have chosen to send to you all.  Now, I'm not writing this to attempt to sound like I'm not and idiot, or that I'm some sort of special orator who is better than you... I just needed a chance to see what I was getting into.  It is strewn across the astral plane that you hate the 523FnordPOEE form of dischordianship where we all began, so ur hostility is appreciated, your manifesto read and maybe even agreed with.  I just simply don't have the time to read everything on this board or sort through it all in order to see it for myself.  And for Goddess' sake I just wanted some attention... it's cold and lonely in the deep dark night.

so, thanks for the love, I'm deeply impressed with the hostile form it presented itself in.  Maybe someday I'll be able to look down on people as well as the lot of you

btw- I never even read the principia, and I don't wear my underwear on top of my head either (no matter what you've heard)

Summoning Hastur is more fun.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: triple zero on May 31, 2007, 07:53:44 PM
Quote from: LMNO on May 31, 2007, 02:33:02 PM
Yeah, that's so ironic.

OH THE EXTREME IRONY

This whole thread was worth reading just for that link.

Also I am glad I didn't read it when I first signed up, I would have been way more self-conscious and weird about posting if I had.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Listen,

too much?

saint aini

Nomad...

Go ahead and burn your face and/or hair off. To me, it seems discordians are masters of signals.  Like cancer.
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Apikoros II

I just read through that whole 10 page thread and I am still not sure... well, I am just going to be me, or me pretending to be Apikoros II etc, and if you like what I say cool and if not, well, thats cool too. Also, I don't eat fire but I dig hot wings... Is that similar enough to fit in? Also, when did I start caring about fitting in? And when did I start typing my internal monologues? Also, I kinda wanna slip a 23 (and Pron, I heard that's bad. I think it is like Tron but less dated) in here 'cause that seems to turn everyones hats and I tend to be an Iconoclast even in what I expect (hope) is a bunch of other Iconoclasts....

The thing to me about the Internet and life and shit is that there isn't anything new... There is nothing new under the sun, I think that was Ecclesiastes or that Pink Floyd cover band I saw once downtown.
I also believe that everything is false, even that statement and the one above it. Also, when you look into the abyss the abyss looks into you. Heck, the abyss sometimes winks and once it gave me the finger.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel