Author Topic: Introductions, Part VI: Welcome to Our PD Party  (Read 45045 times)

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
Re: Introductions, Part VI: Welcome to Our PD Party
« Reply #300 on: October 07, 2019, 06:39:58 pm »
I recently hosted two Croats for a couple of weeks.  They are awesome people.  We should be as awesome.

All the Croats I have ever met have been the sort of Europeans the French think the French are.  Which they aren't.

But still, boiled garlic.
Morrissey is the crown prince of sad.  He teaches us that deaf/mute girls are terrible at telling you that a disaster is occurring, and that when you get famous, all your old friends hate you for buying new tee shirts.  Morrissey fans are best known for hugging their legs and biting their knees in the shower, over a girl that dumped them rather than learn their name, or binge-eating an entire pizza and then throwing it up on their man-boobs in the bath tub, while they squeeze their  testicles until they remember that they are worthless and do not deserve love.

fuckthepunx!

• Known
  • SPAG
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: October 09, 2019, 08:30:46 pm »
What's up, y'all?! I came here just for the rooftop pool party but i just might do some dabbling downstairs

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: October 09, 2019, 08:58:22 pm »
What's up, y'all?! I came here just for the rooftop pool party but i just might do some dabbling downstairs

Pool's on the...uh.  Wait.
Morrissey is the crown prince of sad.  He teaches us that deaf/mute girls are terrible at telling you that a disaster is occurring, and that when you get famous, all your old friends hate you for buying new tee shirts.  Morrissey fans are best known for hugging their legs and biting their knees in the shower, over a girl that dumped them rather than learn their name, or binge-eating an entire pizza and then throwing it up on their man-boobs in the bath tub, while they squeeze their  testicles until they remember that they are worthless and do not deserve love.

LMNO

• Lubricated and Rabid Lungfish of Impending Sexdoom™
  • Deserved It
  • Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
« Reply #303 on: October 09, 2019, 09:10:14 pm »
Hello, new person!

Hoopla!

• gives people the beeps, and most certainly
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: October 09, 2019, 09:23:55 pm »
Hiya! Hope you end up posting more than a handful of times.
“Soon all of us will have special names” — Professor Brian O’Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes" — Walt Whitman

chaotic neutral observer

• not a real discordian
  • Outlandish
  • I saw what you did and I'm okay with it
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: October 09, 2019, 11:51:53 pm »

Just avoid the sub-basement.  It connects to the sewers, and there are nessies down there.
"When I say 'engineering', I have unreasonable expectations.  It must - as you know - look good in PADS AND give you plenty of help ducking and weaving in meetings.  But it must also, at some distant point in time, function.  If it does not, then you must accept that you are not in fact an engineer but instead an MBA.  Hang your head in SHAME, sinner!"

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: October 10, 2019, 03:40:19 am »

Just avoid the sub-basement.  It connects to the sewers, and there are nessies down there.

We sent Sams down with a baseball bat to deal with that.

Some time ago.  I'm sure he'll be along shortly.